Female Dog Aggression During Sex

I sympathize with not wanting to tell her no afterwards; mine goes into standard cleanup behavior and will start licking me pretty much immediately after I've cum in her, which is not the most pleasant feeling as I am still pretty sensitive. I've never tried to stop her or tell her no because I don't want her thinking I'm saying no to the sex or something. "Wow, this guy really hates cumming in me! Guess I'll never let him do it again!"

So first off my female is large enough, over 90lbs and over 3 years of age and 100% loves our private time, but its always been a mystery to me how she acts when we are intimate. I will approach her and smell her and pet her and so on to entice her to flag and play and she genuinely enjoys all forms of penetration, stimulation and intimacy.

The problem I run into is her orgasms... She loses her absolute mind and gets the zoomies while growling and barking like she is in full fight mode. She aggressively jumps at me and humps me and only starts to flag again after 5 or so minutes after calming down then repeats the process. She has knocked over furniture and makes it 10000000% not possible for us to be together if there is another human in the house or even on the property lol. This seems to all happen more dramatically when she is not in heat.

Any advice?
My runt did that when younger (She's 13 now) and she'd try to take your arm with her!

Back