Female Dog Aggression During Sex

adog_isme

Tourist
So first off my female is large enough, over 90lbs and over 3 years of age and 100% loves our private time, but its always been a mystery to me how she acts when we are intimate. I will approach her and smell her and pet her and so on to entice her to flag and play and she genuinely enjoys all forms of penetration, stimulation and intimacy.

The problem I run into is her orgasms... She loses her absolute mind and gets the zoomies while growling and barking like she is in full fight mode. She aggressively jumps at me and humps me and only starts to flag again after 5 or so minutes after calming down then repeats the process. She has knocked over furniture and makes it 10000000% not possible for us to be together if there is another human in the house or even on the property lol. This seems to all happen more dramatically when she is not in heat.

Any advice?

So first off my female is large enough, over 90lbs and over 3 years of age and 100% loves our private time, but its always been a mystery to me how she acts when we are intimate. I will approach her and smell her and pet her and so on to entice her to flag and play and she genuinely enjoys all forms of penetration, stimulation and intimacy.

The problem I run into is her orgasms... She loses her absolute mind and gets the zoomies while growling and barking like she is in full fight mode. She aggressively jumps at me and humps me and only starts to flag again after 5 or so minutes after calming down then repeats the process. She has knocked over furniture and makes it 10000000% not possible for us to be together if there is another human in the house or even on the property lol. This seems to all happen more dramatically when she is not in heat.

Any advice?

My only words for you is you're a lucky man! That doggie loves you and that is her way to express how happy you make her!!

My male doberman pummels the couch when he zooms Inside and nearly tips it over so I understand what all that's about and how aggravating and disruptive it can be.

If she's 3 then she may not 'just grow out of it'. The only solution I can think of is to have a playtime room to let her wind down in so she's not knocking tvs and lamps off their bases. Also, don't make with her when companies over or they may think you have a crazy animal in the house lol!!

I honestly don't have your direct answer but I'm happy you two have formed the bond you have!

Enjoy her! A good doggie isn't with us long!! 🖤🖤

My girl goes Hyper after she had Orgasm too, u have 2 options:

1: Train her to calm down with soft voice and u ignoring her for as long she hypes

2: Workout before (walkies with running/fetch or other) so she has not much energy stored which can explode in orgasm (only reduces not prevents it happening)

And most important, praise her and give her a snack when she calms down, that she learns that this is the state she should show after =)

-----
And put away anything that can break xD

I can relate to this, my girl can go from totally relaxed to an excited meltdown in a split second, like I just filled her with rocket fuel.
She's got better with time, but can still get the premature zoomies up to three or four times in a single session. I found rubbing and massaging her chest or back helps her relax plus going at a slower pace, but she used to bite my arm if I went too slow 😅

So for those active with females: Are orgasms achievable by only/mostly intact females that cycle in and out of estrus (as nature intended)?

This is quite exciting. I will soon have more space and pondering a dog. It would be a great adventure to learn to give my girl the ultimate pleasure. I am a giver with women and love making my partner cum. Thinking about this with another species is rather tingly=)

My girl goes Hyper after she had Orgasm too, u have 2 options:

1: Train her to calm down with soft voice and u ignoring her for as long she hypes

2: Workout before (walkies with running/fetch or other) so she has not much energy stored which can explode in orgasm (only reduces not prevents it happening)

And most important, praise her and give her a snack when she calms down, that she learns that this is the state she should show after =)

-----
And put away anything that can break xD

#2 worked out pretty good! For the most part she is still growly and humpy but there is way less zoomies and barking. Also working on #1 but she is a wiggly one and god its sooooo stimulating when a female dog aggressively demands sexual activity.

Thanks all for responses!

Can imagine that, but it is somewhat normal if the dog girl has a high temperament and enjoys the orgasms.
They can't really control it completely.

I tend to shout something like: "That's my food, let me eat it and don't beg!" if people are in the near. Loud enough to leave the impression that we are communicating about some nice and tasty food. 🤷‍♂️ Don't assume - even beneath dog breeders - that it's well known which different reasons are there for zooming. Most don't have an idea.

If she has chilled down a bit, you could try to give her a chewing snack which needs(!) to get chewed and can't be inhaled. (Else it will get inhaled..) This often distracts them from zooming and they focus their temperament on the chewing snack. But you can't "switch it off" easily, that will never work with a high temperament dog, no matter the age. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
So for those active with females: Are orgasms achievable by only/mostly intact females that cycle in and out of estrus (as nature intended)?
Nah. Any female dog can get to multiple orgasms, but they are quite tiring regarding the muscles (they take quite a lot of energy and if overdoing it, the dog might get cramps, but most will show you beforehand if they are overstimulated or exhausted). The estrus plays absolutely no role in it.

But regarding the hormonal activity and intensity there might be slight differences. And the basic interest in sexual activities for a female dog which never had intense experiences in that area is surely ways lower compared to an intact or even more: in-heat one. Even humans don't crave what they don't know.

The same goes to a degree for male animals and humans as well. They still can orgasm after castrations. 🤷‍♂️ Just a part of the bodily and hormonal activity coming from it is missing.

My female doberman did this a lot too after making love. She would go crazy. Never wore off either. She did it up into old age.

I've had different females rocking different levels of zoomies. Some would spin cycle on the bed and lick me and herself vigorously. Others would full sprint around the house. The most aggressive is actually a Malinois I'm with right now. (What? A maligator hitting maximum overdrive? No way!)
She will go into full zoomies 2-3 times before I get my own nut off. Each one more insane than the previous. To the point that she can feel or just tell when I'm about to cum... and she literally starts vibrating in prep for her ultimate ZOOM. On the last one she does like your girl. Growling, barking loudly, even making this crazy velociraptor chirring noise while absolutely destroying her favorite toys... and any furniture not bolted down as she rips around the room.
Not much to do, but enjoy it. Maybe don't do it while company is present.

I've had different females rocking different levels of zoomies. Some would spin cycle on the bed and lick me and herself vigorously. Others would full sprint around the house. The most aggressive is actually a Malinois I'm with right now. (What? A maligator hitting maximum overdrive? No way!)
She will go into full zoomies 2-3 times before I get my own nut off. Each one more insane than the previous. To the point that she can feel or just tell when I'm about to cum... and she literally starts vibrating in prep for her ultimate ZOOM. On the last one she does like your girl. Growling, barking loudly, even making this crazy velociraptor chirring noise while absolutely destroying her favorite toys... and any furniture not bolted down as she rips around the room.
Sounds like some GOD tier edging, has she ever tried to make you go for a second round after you finished?

So... like, you are doing her and then she zooms off... and then comes back and sits still in front of you again? And repeats this until you're done? Sounds like fun but also a bit frustrating?
The best things in life never come easy.

Sounds like some GOD tier edging, has she ever tried to make you go for a second round after you finished?
I don't think I could handle a round two after just 1 with her. But even if I could I'd be scared to see how mental she'd go after the first set.

Any advice?

Congratulations I come to think of my friend, he had the same problem with his Rotwiller girl, he solved it with Workout before sex very long walks and other physical activity such as long bike rides with her.

Any advice?

Well all I can say is you are not alone my girl is a Dane X Malamute and she is 3 year old 120+lbs and can destroy a house or human during her zoomies.

Luckily my home will be single person living soon, it is a bit hard to explain why the dog is jumping off the furniture.

If she hits you on the way past it can cause some serious harm.

Bed sheets could be ripped to shreds with her digging action.

Mostly it looks like the black dog from another members post where she runs to her cage for zoomies.

I don't think there is anyway to calm down a dog having fun.

Omg PLEASE post a video of that! 😍😆

Nearly all the females, in and out of heat, whom I've had the privilege of getting off acted like this to some degree or another. It's involuntary and I would personally rather lock us both up alone in a seperate room just for making love or let her out into the backyard to finish going insane because this is what a bitchgasm looks like! ❤️ When the male dog doesn't completely knot after fucking, and the bitch is able to get away, that's how they typically act. Tying is excitement, orgasm, and in some bitches panic too. SO maybe try getting one of those knot sheaths from BD and give her the tie experience, then she may be calmer like when mating. But be ready to take it off quickly and pull your cock then the sheath out of her if she's showing signs of panicking.

If you can manage a full tie with her comfortablly for both of you, I think that could be the best of both worlds for you both!

Back