Female border collie size

Cali

Tourist
I've been reading in some posts' comments about whether a fully grown female border collie would be a good partner sexually speaking for a human male. Some people state that them being medium sized dogs means they wouldn't be a right fit, or that it's a matter of luck. But I wanted to ask directly in a post if there's anyone here that lives with one and your personal take on this subject.

I've been reading in some posts' comments about whether a fully grown female border collie would be a good partner sexually speaking for a human male. Some people state that them being medium sized dogs means they wouldn't be a right fit, or that it's a matter of luck. But I wanted to ask directly in a post if there's anyone here that lives with one and your personal take on this subject.
I have had 2 female border collies in my life over the years, both were able to fully take me, be it I am not huge but they both didn't have a problem. Depends on the individual dog though, not just breed.

I have had 2 female border collies in my life over the years, both were able to fully take me, be it I am not huge but they both didn't have a problem. Depends on the individual dog though, not just breed.
Well I think that confirms it, it's a matter of "luck", so to speak. Depends on the dog. Well tbh if I end up adopting a collie girl, she'll be very much loved, be there any sexual relations or not. Thanks for the insight!

Back