Female 30 years from Scandinavia

Zelda

Tourist
I am a girl 30 years old Today I have two Rottweiler boys It’s been a lonely life pretending and suppressing my sexuality.
After lurking around for the last few weeks, I have to say that everyone here seems super cool and much like a family. In fact, I only saw one snarky person that was put into place quickly by everyone. Because of that atmosphere, it encouraged me to finally step forward and officially join the community now I have created an account anyway.

My first Zoo experience
So i first got into this when i was younger. I remember it stated my pitbull mounting me and out of curiosity i decided to take it a step further and moved to letting him eat me out, after feeling how wonderful it was i decided to take it a step further and let him mount properly, My dog wasn't the best at first since he had absolutely no experience at all and it would always end with cum on my legs but after about 5 attempts he ended up getting his cock in my pussy. Me being not only a virgin to zoo stuff but a virgin period i moved and he got off me and started to lick my ass and pussy then mounted me again so he can attempted again and this time he rammed himself into my pussy, i was shocked and i loved how rough he was with me, i wanted to moan but my family was asleep throughout the house and i didn't want to get busted so i covered my mouth and let him rut into me like his bitch until i felt him not me. at first i was worried cause i wasn't aware of he and i being tied, i had no clue about it at all and i had to anxiously wait it out till he pulled out of me and l cleaned up myself and the mess i made from having his cum leak out of me and after that day I was completely stuck for this
I will never forget that day.

i guess that's all for now💋

Welcome to the community, Be ready to receive a flood of DM's being female and all lol. Wish you the best and hope you enjoy your experiences here.

I am a girl 30 years old Today I have two Rottweiler boys It’s been a lonely life pretending and suppressing my sexuality.
After lurking around for the last few weeks, I have to say that everyone here seems super cool and much like a family. In fact, I only saw one snarky person that was put into place quickly by everyone. Because of that atmosphere, it encouraged me to finally step forward and officially join the community now I have created an account anyway.

My first Zoo experience
So i first got into this when i was younger. I remember it stated my pitbull mounting me and out of curiosity i decided to take it a step further and moved to letting him eat me out, after feeling how wonderful it was i decided to take it a step further and let him mount properly, My dog wasn't the best at first since he had absolutely no experience at all and it would always end with cum on my legs but after about 5 attempts he ended up getting his cock in my pussy. Me being not only a virgin to zoo stuff but a virgin period i moved and he got off me and started to lick my ass and pussy then mounted me again so he can attempted again and this time he rammed himself into my pussy, i was shocked and i loved how rough he was with me, i wanted to moan but my family was asleep throughout the house and i didn't want to get busted so i covered my mouth and let him rut into me like his bitch until i felt him not me. at first i was worried cause i wasn't aware of he and i being tied, i had no clue about it at all and i had to anxiously wait it out till he pulled out of me and l cleaned up myself and the mess i made from having his cum leak out of me and after that day I was completely stuck for this

Awesome story. Welcome and enjoy your time here ;)

Welcome Zelda, it is nice that you have decided to join to the forum.
I hope you enjoy your stay here, oh, and what a cute dog you have!

Well! Welcome to you, i'm happy we can be a comfort to you, I hope you find friends and like minded people over your stay here.

Also VERY nice story, I am honestly very envious!

Geektastic username btw, love it

My first Zoo experience

Happy Birthday and welcome! I hope you find a happy end to your loneliness 😘 (I guess I found this post a couple of months late)

My first Zoo experience

It turns me on to hear women talk about this, thanks for sharing, wish you could have moaned.

Back