Feeling high

Doggy1986

Citizen of Zooville
Just had to share my story.

Came home from work today. Let my boy inside and we go to our spot. He gets wild i take my pants of and Starts kicking my ass and cock. I don't even have time to get down on my knees and he's already mounting me. I get on my knees grab his cock to guide him in and he's pounding away. He is just pounding and pounding my ass. Then he quits and I feel his knot pushing against my hole. Every squirt of cum i feel going in me. I get a high feeling with all the cum he squirting in me. My asshole is throbbing because i feel him squiting in me. For 25 mins i have this sensational feeling. When he pulls out thé cum drips out my ass. Now my asshole has this tinteling feeling like it needs more dog cock

Last edited:
really? I was interested in getting knotted at least once in my lifetime to see how it feels
but given that it's up my ass, shouldn't I be lubed up?

Well, it helps - but I've been mounted plenty without lube. Dogs spurt precum even before entering you and their dick comes out of a sheath that's a bit wet on the inside. So wouldn't pass up an opportunity when there's no lube at hand.

Back