Favourite Animal at The Zoo

Will420

Tourist
When you ladies take a trip to the zoo do you think about how all the different animals would feel inside you and if you could love any animal at the zoo what would it be?

When I take the trip to the zoo as a lady (which I normally do not do, but I will for this thread), I feel more sorry for the animals than to think about fucking them all.
But if I happen to visit a more modern zoo I definitely spend disproportionately more time in front of the big cat, wolves and bears enclosures.

Because I haven't been mauled to death recently
Avoid that with a melon.
polar_bear_20.jpg

In the wild, I typically see a Rattlesnake and wonder if I could catch that fucker........... what an amazing sexual/death experience that would be too. In fairness though, I see more Rattlesnakes than Coral Snakes......which is my goto death scenario.......

Melons are the answer for everything:
bear-eating-watermelon.jpg

Even the twoleggers:
77974342de464af5021aca6651f3530f.jpg
Excellent. Planning my trip to YellowStone now. Or JellyStone for the cartoon lovers out there............I wonder how long Mellons stay fresh?............I bet the cartoon ones are fresh longer...........

Excellent. Planning my trip to YellowStone now. Or JellyStone for the cartoon lovers out there............I wonder how long Mellons stay fresh?............I bet the cartoon ones are fresh longer...........
Why not use an instant melon:
water-melon-drink-powder-500x500.jpg

As a lady only in certain random fever dreams, my favorite animals at the zoo are the ones uncaged walking around on two legs.

It's not novel to any one place, but some decades ago I remember a place where there was a play area and food court, but when you went to the upper levels there was an observation area overlooking it labelled something along the lines of "Humans and their young".

I think of bears. Because I haven't been mauled to death recently, so why not get some of that?

I recall a certain sow bear who was frequently diddling herself with a claw. We often talked about it and speculated on whether or not she'd have been interested in some assistance with that task. Sadly, it was almost certainly due to extreme boredom as the facility was not a nice one and the enclosure was, IMO, far too small to maintain the bears in a comfortably. I'm not sure if it's a happy or sad event that the facility is gone now as I have no idea what became of the aniimals.

I tend to spend more time near canids and some of the avians or chatting with staff if they're available.

It's not novel to any one place, but some decades ago I remember a place where there was a play area and food court, but when you went to the upper levels there was an observation area overlooking it labelled something along the lines of "Humans and their young".

I recall a certain sow bear who was frequently diddling herself with a claw. We often talked about it and speculated on whether or not she'd have been interested in some assistance with that task. Sadly, it was almost certainly due to extreme boredom as the facility was not a nice one and the enclosure was, IMO, far too small to maintain the bears in a comfortably. I'm not sure if it's a happy or sad event that the facility is gone now as I have no idea what became of the aniimals.

I'm tend to spend more time near canids and some of the avians or chatting with staff if they're available.
Your comment brings to mind the Bear thing they use to have in Cherokee.....South Carolina? I think?............Anyway, that was always just a shitshow......like "Come see the bears we keep in a refridgerator box!!!!"

Back