Favorite horse breed, in general?

Hello everyone! This is my first actual post. So, just out of curiousity, what is your favorite horse? I love horses so much but I never got to have one as a companion, but I plan to in the future. Personally, looks-wise, I adore akhal-tekes, love leopard appaloosas, and honestly black forest horses are so majestic and gorgeous. What are your favorites?
akhal-teke-images.jpg
leopardknab-300x227.jpg954f84b8d731d3a7c447c01aec398768.jpg

Akhal-Teke are so gorgeous. I adore them. I'm also in agreement on the Appaloosa, they are just lovely to be around and to look at in general. Stunning persons.

My personal favorites are the Morgan and Tennessee Walking Horse. However, I ride hunt seat and gaited breeds (and the 'fake' gaited breeds like Morgan) aren't really ideal for me as a rider, so I also really enjoy American Paints and Andalusian for how simple they seem to get their job and how much they love to work and please.

Akhal-Teke are so gorgeous. I adore them. I'm also in agreement on the Appaloosa, they are just lovely to be around and to look at in general. Stunning persons.

My personal favorites are the Morgan and Tennessee Walking Horse. However, I ride hunt seat and gaited breeds (and the 'fake' gaited breeds like Morgan) aren't really ideal for me as a rider, so I also really enjoy American Paints and Andalusian for how simple they seem to get their job and how much they love to work and please.
Very wonderful horses!

Friesens are gorgeous as are the Akhal-Teke. If I ever get a horse though it’ll probably just be a quarter horse. I do love a nice buckskin with a softness for sorrels and dark bays

No one mentioned the most important horse in history... the Mustang. Appaloosas and lineback Duns are basic horses. The breed thats carried civilization on its back whereever civilization has gone. Nice to live where I see them every day in groups from three to a hundred.

generally I love whatever I can stand ;)
but they are for "old" Arabs (not too big, not too narrow nose and not too curved ears)
but I also love very, big ponies, I would never stop combing them (and sometimes this cost me the jealousy of mine who bit me while I was combing a pony :LOL:)

I am very fond of thoroughbreds feel they are very misunderstood And I have met a lot of thoroughbred mayors Who are very horny and love having fun with humans

Back