Favorite breed of dog

For Large Great Danes and German Shepherds For Medium Australian cattle dogs and Boxers For small Corgis. I definitely like bigger dogs.

Certainly a hard choice, omg...

I have to say German Shepherds, my first love was one, and I assisted in the showing and breeding of them when I was younger for a while and really game to fall in love with the breed. They're gorgeous.

Recently, I'm attracted most to other shepherds, like Dutch and Malinois (i had a lover that was a mix of those breeds once and he was amazing...)

To the zoo's who has dog for partners what breed are they and what's your favorite breed? I may not have a partner but I love Pit bulls due to how they can be the most loving breed but also they can protect me is I need it.
It's a little cliche I guess, but I cannot get over huskys. They're so pretty <3

I am not an owner atm, but I love Dobermans, Black Labs, and Goldens.
I am always torn about breeds though because I know my lifestyle isn't always a match for the ones I find attractive.

She's VERY hard to mount! I'm 6 foot and I have to get in using a chair. Then to actually fuck her you have to crouch very awkwardly. It's exhausting and I find myself humping her for about 20-30 seconds, setting back down on the chair and cooling off, then getting up and humping her again. It's also not very satisfying to fuck her in the chair alone due to the angle. I actually bought a rolled up rug and a beach towel to see if this will allow me to fuck her on my knees. I'm going to try it later on tonight.
Sounds so hot! How did it go?

Sounds so hot! How did it go?
Eh, not too well, the rug and towel still wasn't tall enough for me to penetrate her while on me knees. But since that post I've learned to enter her while standing up, I don't need the chair anymore and can usually get in her in about 3-5 seconds. Also, as she's becoming even more trusting of me, (I got her late last year, and with her being super intelligent, it took a while to gain her full turst) I've been able to fuck her missionary. But this was during her last heat which she came out of. Hopefully she'll still enjoy missionary still out of heat, but I wont know for another 8 days.

Border Collie
Regardless of breeds, my type of dog are the wolfy ones, looking like Huskies, Malamutes.. but.. something is going on with BCs... the eyes? Their coat is too long for me (hides the nice stuff), but I'm caught in a spell or something ???
71887836_10156993463798731_1084221170540085248_o.jpg

Last edited:
Back