Favorite breed of dog

I have done only with a husky and indian pariah (stray dogs), so far husky is the best to me (as that was well trained)

not an owner but Huskies are my favorite. I do like pits and boxers though. All 3 types i would own for sure. Honestly love all dogs though, minus chihuahuas lol.

My favorite is labrador retriever ?
Funny enough, I very much wanted a lab for my first dog, and I was actively trying to find an unspayed girl on craigslist. Instead I ended up with a mutt mix mix, and a fellow zoo gave me a free Newfoundland. I did not have these breeds in mind at all, but I can't say at all that I regret my decision. I love my girls to death!

I own GSDs, and will probably always have one in my house. My sexual partners have been mostly limited to this breed so I can't say if they're better or worse than any other lol

Outside of breeds I've owned, I like Central Asian Shepherds and Belgian Sheepdogs. I think they're beautiful

I love all dogs, but if I had to choose, I'd go with breeds you'd typically see on farms. I was a farm raised boy so things like labradors, border collies, coonhounds, ect, were always around to help out. My fondest for them kind of grew from that.

I still gotta go with Caucasian shepherd...
I am from the country where this breed is quite common and it have really bad reputation.
This is very serious territorial guard dog with very high aggression level and not very human oriented.
Totally not suitable for flat keeping and I wouldn't recommend it for keeping it as "family dog".
They were breed as wolf-killers for protecting herds and are used in Russia now as yard guarding dogs.

Back