Favorite Breed of Dog.

Chessies and huskies!
I find collies and aussies cute too. I really like long-haired breeds

German long haired pointer.

Bright, easy to train, sociable.

Tough to pick a favorite, I've only lived with a few and there are just so freaking many....new crosses are popping up too
And really any dog can be a great one, traits are breed specific but I believe in good training

If I were to pick, I'm going golden retriever or beagle, but then I feel bad leaving out German shep and Husky
And the little yorkie poo is a funny one, same with Shiba inu they're cool too lol
See it's tough, I would have a really hard time choosing a specific one
I just remembered a pair of chiweenie dogs that I've met , once they stop barking and know you they're cool AF lol

I love all dogs, but I do prefer breeds you'd find on farms. Labs, collies, border collies, coon hounds, Australian shepherds, ect. I guess my attraction comes from growing up around these breeds my whole life.

Mostly short haired breeds. It is difficult to point one since I like many. I like to see the sleek figure of the females and their muscles.

I'd say Rotties since I had really nice experiences with them when I was young (not sexually). After them Pittbulls, because I was involved in a rescue group and loved their character with us even after they had been in an abusive environment.

But I currently have 2 long haired rescued mixed breeds. Not that picky.

Last edited:
I'd have to say my favorite I the daniff best dog i ever had but love most Danes they're big fun good balls and protective

Back