Favorite Animal starring in a tv-show

Dutch35

Zooville Settler
As im kind of new here im not sure if this thread already exsists.
I couldn't find one trough search but if its in the wrong part of the forum or a duplicate, feel free to (re)move it.

So i was wondering if some of you had a crush on any Animal (co-)starring a tv show.

So for examples: Flipper, Skippy or maybe hooch from turner and hooch!

I'll kick off..

As someone living in the netherlands we had the luxury of also being able to watch german tv-shows.

One of them being: Kommissar Rex

Wich was a show about a cop with a beautifull german sheppard as partner.

I still remember that anytime that show was on, i was always drawn to the tv and felt slightly arroused as my mind wandered off.

:oops:

kommissar rex. i don't know if they used the same boy for all the episodes or were really good at picking similarly looking ones, but he was really attractive. i also liked how in later seasons (mainly the ones with second human protagonist, played by gedeon burkhard) they even went into what kind of stuff can a dog do or help with... like, he taught rex how to navigate in low light and later used that to navigate a cave or various uses for his sense of smell.

if i can also go into movies for crushes, then i go with beethoven. i've seen the first and second one so many times.... he was very handsome. missy i think the gal in the second one was called was also a beauty.

kommissar rex. i don't know if they used the same boy for all the episodes or were really good at picking similarly looking ones, but he was really attractive. i also liked how in later seasons (mainly the ones with second human protagonist, played by gedeon burkhard) they even went into what kind of stuff can a dog do or help with... like, he taught rex how to navigate in low light and later used that to navigate a cave or various uses for his sense of smell.

if i can also go into movies for crushes, then i go with beethoven. i've seen the first and second one so many times.... he was very handsome. missy i think the gal in the second one was called was also a beauty.
Also a good choice :)

You can choose whatever star you want.
I'm mostly trying to evade more cartoon like characters.
Disney for an example is something coming along quite often in other threads.

So i think Real life stars are more and better in case of this thread ;)

Got to say White Fang would be my absolute number one, I remember watching that when I was younger and honestly wishing the human would get off the screen faster lol I only cared to see that beautiful wolf dog

Back