Fantasies turned reality

ZetaMachine

Tourist
For anyone out there with a zoo fantasy, not just getting to sleep with a certain animal but something extra like getting to do it in a special location, or with a special someone, etc. What was your fantasy that you made a reality? And was it everything you hoped for?

I always wanted to get fucked by a stray outside and one day I made it possible. It was pretty fun and hot but I was way too nervous and alert to my surroundings to enjoy it fully.
Oh wow that's impressive, whered you do it at? Did you get knotted?

I got to practice some nice sex positions but some fantasies of mine are just not possible :( I'd love to be a anthropomorphized dog who can lick/suck own dick and butt.

I've docked my dogs sheath and let him lick my shaft at the same time and been knotted and rimmed at the same time, both outside. Was allowed to be rimmed freely growing up (nudists) and that was a dream come true!

For anyone out there with a zoo fantasy, not just getting to sleep with a certain animal but something extra like getting to do it in a special location, or with a special someone, etc. What was your fantasy that you made a reality? And was it everything you hoped for?
Was into the idea of getting a dog to thrust into my mouth and I got to live it with two different partners. First with a boxer (thus my user name). Was dog sitting and took the chance to have fun, went on for hours. The second was a mutt, my ex girl friend had me go to her house and wait there til she got home from a family event. Her dog was humping the pillows so I figured Id give him a good time.

I loved the idea of being fucked by a stray. Well recently I went for a walk and actually got the chance. It was far better then I'd have imagined. The thought of being caught on the trail with my pants down and a dogs knot in my ass was a thrill.

I loved the idea of being fucked by a stray. Well recently I went for a walk and actually got the chance. It was far better then I'd have imagined. The thought of being caught on the trail with my pants down and a dogs knot in my ass was a thrill.
And then you took the stray home, loved it and cared for it right? Otherwise... NO

It wouldn't come in the house but it does get taken care of and uses the shed as it's house.
So it stays in your shed, but you did offer it to come inside and stay there instead, and you do feed, water, and provide love? just wanna make sure I'm reading this right.

Back