Fair well my love

MypupandI69

Citizen of Zooville
I wish I could find the right words to describe what it was like having her there to comfort me in my darkest hours. I guess it was an overwhelming sense of everything is going to be fine no matter how difficult things became. She was my light in a stressful time when I was alone and depressed and constantly getting buried with work I always had her to look forward to. If it weren't for her I probably would have gone off the deep end 4 years ago and she would have frozen to death in the cold heart of winter. On November the 11th 2018 I brought her home and she had been happy ever since. But over the last couple of months she started having problems with mobility and I knew that it was a matter of time before she was going to pass but I couldn't make myself put her down. Just recently we went camping and it was that Wednesday morning after we got back that she up and disappeared. I don't know why she left because in the 4 years that we had been together she had never ran off or if she did she would stay close to home. So the only thing I can think of is she knew that I couldn't watch her go and she left to keep me from seeing her lifeless body. But that's just a theory I guess I will never really know why she left. But I had a dream about her the other night I saw her standing in a well maintained field gently cresting over a hill. I remember there was a light breeze and there were small wild flowers everywhere and it was either sunrise or sunset. She couldn't have been more than two years old but I didn't know her when she was that young. She stood about ten feet in front of me the sun behind her but strangely not burning my eyes. She looked happy and seemed to say to me I'll wait for you boy come to me when you can. Then I woke up more confused than anything because when I had that dream she was still alive not in great shape but alive none the less. I miss her but I don't want her back at least not in the same condition that she left in. But I'm a better person now because of her than I was before and whatever happens next I'll be ready. Words can't describe what it's like losing what I had with her and there is no doubt in my mind that she loved me and I her despite our mistakes and flaws.

I don't know if there is a way for anyone to help it's kinda one of those things that really really sucks. It's going to be a while until I recover from this and I guess in the mean time I'll just stick around here and get to know the community some more. I plan on getting another companion eventually but not until after I learn how to live without my Nettles. And I'm not even really sad about it anymore I'm just depressed as hell.

I don't know if there is a way for anyone to help it's kinda one of those things that really really sucks. It's going to be a while until I recover from this and I guess in the mean time I'll just stick around here and get to know the community some more. I plan on getting another companion eventually but not until after I learn how to live without my Nettles. And I'm not even really sad about it anymore I'm just depressed as hell
When I got the call about having to put my partner down I was broken for over a week. It still hurts to think about it, I have a picture of him that stays on my desk and it helps to see his face every day. Some nights as well as he comes to me to say hi once in a while while I slumber.

It's been a few weeks now since she's exited right and I'm finding mornings to be particularly hard for me cause we used to have a routine. I would slowly wake up and I would rub her ears scratch her belly and sides. Once she wakes up and strech out across the bed I would massage her front then her back legs. This usually feels really good to her and she would get a little grin going. I would then move down below her rear and would gently plant kisses all the way down her body by the time I would get to her puss her tail was out of the way and she would present herself to me. I look up to see her facial expression to make sure that she was OK with me proceeding and she would always have a big grin with her canines showing slightly and her eyes would sparkle like the night sky. I would then slowly lower my face down towards her puss and gently kiss her there. Then make out with her vulva making sure to pay attention to her entrance with my tongue and getting in and around her urethra occasionally taking a nibble which always made her hump my face. At which point I could get my tongue most of the way inside and feel her pulsating around it.
At this moment she's laying in a small puddle of lust and love so much so that I haven't a need for lube. I lay down on my side beside her stars in her eyes and tail still neatly tucked out of the way. I gently pull her rear into my groin and placed front paws on my shoulder and back legs on my hip I found this to be the easiest position for her being that her joints were achy. As I worked my tip against her vulva across her opening and her clit she would move her head to the centerline of her body and I feel her breathing get heavier. I would reposition myself slightly for a better angle and then replace myself at her entrance only to slowly work her hips into my groin she grips me slightly at first but losens up as we proceeded with the act. She slowly heats up like an old furnace restarting after three seasons of not being used. And the amount of juice she puts out is more than enough to stop the fire starting between my groin and her ass which was always surprising being that she wasn't all that large of a girl. About half way through if she was okay with it I would bring her legs on either side of my hips and front paws went back on to my shoulders and we would switch to cow girl style which always felt better to me at which point I would speed up a bit and finish it off with a good load as we lay there she's looking back wondering if everything is still there but I know she loved every second and I would lay her back down on her side and take the time to help her clean up and she always returned the favor. Afterwards she almost immediately needed to go out before pissing everywhere but we would come back in a cuddle for a while until I had to get ready for work.
This is going in stories and writing as well 😔
God damn it! I miss her so much it hurts... and there's nothing anyone can say or do to alleviate this hell I feel.

If there is a heaven I want to be as far from the castle as possible. All I need to be eternally happy is the woods, my girls because there will definitely be several more, a tent, a fire, and my guitar.

All I have now is music to keep me going. Thinking of starting a band probably won't get far. Seriously I have to do something to get my mind off of this shit. I can at least chanel some of these thoughts and feelings into something less self destructive.
Just feel bad for what's coming for my instruments cause I'm about to thrash.

Back