facials

So of course i love my pup in so many ways and he pleasures me very well and i love it but one thing i enjoy alot and i havent seen many if any thread about it is taking a facial. i love being mounted, i love getting licked but boy do i love sucking and jerking his beautiful cock i love to have him spray my face lol 😇 anyone else enjoy this?

Hell yeah. I wished my pups cum was a little bit thicker cause when he came it was more watery and released in spurts but still felt warm and amazing. Can't believe I still meet girls these days that shy away from facials when whether its a guy or a pup its such euphoric pleasure.

Though at least your doggo doesn't have that feature a guy does where when he's cumming he makes the most ridiculous faces. I've regretted looking up my fair share of times lmao

I love to see a girl get her face cumsprayed. Myself I love to get my body under the dog and let hem spray on my belly,cock and my balls. And ofcourse rub his warm cock against mine.

I tend to swallow more because it makes cleanup easier but there is something hot about there's something fun about facials too.

So of course i love my pup in so many ways and he pleasures me very well and i love it but one thing i enjoy alot and i havent seen many if any thread about it is taking a facial. i love being mounted, i love getting licked but boy do i love sucking and jerking his beautiful cock i love to have him spray my face lol 😇 anyone else enjoy this?
oh fuck girl i lick your face clean..

I especially do facials of i have a stray or a dog i havent been with. I will do it with our boy too. I'll get him hard past the knot. Hold him there and try him blast on my face and tits.
That's beautiful.
I've had my dick inside a stray dogs pussy. Absolutely loooooooved that experience!

I Just love a facial on our last meet dogs cum dripping off my face then husband and owner cum on my face

Back