Exotic Erotics Equine Lifecasts

I was wondering if anyone besides myself is getting their equine needs met with EE's Lifecasts. I have the Charlie and the Jackson and use them both pretty frequently, between 3-5 times a week. I had both made with a medium density shaft and soft heads. With Charlie I can use the whole thing and that includes a very nice medial ring. With Jackson I can get TO his ring but haven't gotten past that without losing it. It takes a lot of patience to get that far but oh man is it worth it. I have to start with it as if he's standing behind me but I turn it 180 after getting inside before proceeding to the sigmoid. It just works more easily that way for me. SO satisfying for someone without the resources to keep a stallion.

I was wondering if anyone besides myself is getting their equine needs met with EE's Lifecasts. I have the Charlie and the Jackson and use them both pretty frequently, between 3-5 times a week. I had both made with a medium density shaft and soft heads. With Charlie I can use the whole thing and that includes a very nice medial ring. With Jackson I can get TO his ring but haven't gotten past that without losing it. It takes a lot of patience to get that far but oh man is it worth it. I have to start with it as if he's standing behind me but I turn it 180 after getting inside before proceeding to the sigmoid. It just works more easily that way for me. SO satisfying for someone without the resources to keep a stallion.
Pursue your fantasies...I like Jackson as a name for a live real blood Stallion :love:

What site are these from??

....did you have to mention that site? Now I'm going to buy a new dog or horse dildo ;_;

I’ve been with real stallions quite a bit over the years, but I love my equine life casts from Exotic Erotic‘s. While they don’t necessarily have the same feel as the real thing they certainly have other lovely advantages. I run mine on a fucking machine and it’s really fun having a stallion that can last longer than 30 seconds. My current favorite is a large Bishop, and he rocks my socks on a regular basis. I can’t recommend EE’s toys enough.

Back