Exclusive

i'd say there isn't many of us exclusives.. i don't "date" animals since it's not really a thing one can do. just go to someone with "can i take your dog out?". i mean, i totally would if i could. it's kinda painful at times. imagine crushing hard on someone you simply can't ever be with or even show your affection towards. it's torture. i guess ppl crushing on celebrities can somewhat relate... different reasons with same result. can't. happen. ever.

then again, i guess i can just call what i had with my boy a never ending date.... until it just ended. and there was literally noone around me i could share what he really was to me with. to my friends and family he was "just a dog". a "thing" one just gets over and gets a new one, like a piece of furniture...

i wouldn't marry an animal tho. i don't see the point of it. i'm sure he knew what he ment to me and i hope i ment the same to him and if there is such a thing as heaven, he's waiting....

i eventually did get "a new one" (two actually, "used" ones who needed home and some love in their lives for a change), but it just isn't the same. we're more buddies than lovers. some attraction is there, sex is fun too. it just doesn't feel the same as with him. i guess one can't force love or maybe there really is "the one" for everyone and i just lost mine already.

i went a bit off-topic. oh well, guess it might suffice as taste of what being dog exclusive feels like at times.

I am zoo exclusive. I’ve tried dating humans in the past, but it never worked because I could never make the same connection with them. i don’t usually use the term “dating” when describing my and my girl’s relationship. I tend to call her my partner or my doggy wife.

I am zoo exclusive. I’ve tried dating humans in the past, but it never worked because I could never make the same connection with them. i don’t usually use the term “dating” when describing my and my girl’s relationship. I tend to call her my partner or my doggy wife.
can you imagine a world where you didn't have to preface wife with "doggy"? technically, you can do that now as well. just don't proceed to also show pictures of her i guess.

can you imagine a world where you didn't have to preface wife with "doggy"? technically, you can do that now as well. just don't proceed to also show pictures of her i guess.
I use the term doggy wife on here so there’s no confusion. If I were to just say my wife it could be a human, or any other type of female. It would be nice in a world where I could publicly refer to her as my wife, and not worry about endangering her and myself. But that’s not the world we live in, so me and her are just going to keep living our happy life in secret.

I'm here. I've only been interested in female dogs since I was a teenager, I've lived with them for 15 years. I was never attracted to people or other animals.
Wonderful feeling. Both physically and mentally. Sex, love, living together, everyday life. Even a simple dog walk is wonderful even after 15 years.
I was born this way, this way of life requires this. Only a few people can be happy like this, but those who are born to do so are very happy. I am very happy about it and I try to help people like me with advice and experience.
This way of life is very difficult, it is true. However, those born for this are very happy with it.

Reactions: pes
Back