Excited a place like this exists!

SultryHellhound

Citizen of Zooville
Hey everyone!

I'm CJ, a 24 yo dude from Mississippi. Where I'm from, there's no chance in hell I'd ever be able to be open about my love for dogs! I plan on owning a dog in the near future (only have been around my family's dogs) and am mostly interested in the companionship side, with sex being more or less of an afterthought, only if she'd be receptive. (My only experience has been giving dogs oral, they absolutely loved it).

Also, I'm privileged enough to have dual US and EU (Italy) citizenship, so if anyone knows of a better place to live than America that's more amenable to zoophiles, I'd love to hear it, given that it's an EU member nation, of course!

I won't lie, I've been eyeing posts here for some time, but have finally gotten the courage to make an account of my own, and maybe even get some advice!

Cheers!

Hi and welcome to this place, and duel citizenship well a lot of ppl enjoy dunking on the USA and they might be right in a lot of topics but being open to almost anything well i dont really know places where this is more true. I dont live there so cannot say from first hand accounts but have numerous friends all over there and well this is what i hear.
Being a zoo will never be accepted in my opinion, and tbh why do you care , what you do behind closed doors is your own affair outside well your just walking a dog. There are far far less forgiving places when it comes to sexuality , and you dont have to go the middle east to find them.
Where i live up till 2001 you went to jail for being gay and zoo is still super illegal so you know...
There are places like this and hopefully you find your self a partner (if you wish to) with whom you can share your love of dogs , or any other animal for that matter.
You mentioned you are looking for the partnership first and sex later , good thats how it should be , if youl have your own doggo you will experience a love nothing can top and this has nothing to do with sex , any dog owner will tell you getting home and your dog waiting for you and looking into your soul every day is the best medicine you can have if later you will have more with him or her thats just a bonus.

Welcome from Kc! We hope you enjoy your time here, and damn you had to flex on us with the dual citizenship 😂
Thanks for the welcome! And it's not too much of a flex! Believe it or not, there are around 17 million eligible Americans! The easy part is being eligible, the hard part is meeting the crazy documentation demands of the consulates (or your lawyer!).

Thanks for the welcome! And it's not too much of a flex! Believe it or not, there are around 17 million eligible Americans! The easy part is being eligible, the hard part is meeting the crazy documentation demands of the consulates (or your lawyer!).
Well with some questionable life choices from my younger years. I can promise I am not one of the 17 million. Lol

Back