EVER BEEN AROUND SOMEONE YOU THOUGHT WAS MATING THEIR DOG

Ironman23

Tourist
So for me years ago I came across beastality on the internet I thought it was fake at first but it kind of turned me on. So being single I've dated many female dog owners. I was always suspicious of the woman that that had large male breeds. But in no way knew how to bring it up or even mention it. So In my years of dating I've had only two encounters of total suspension and one was confirmed. So I was dating this one girl for a few weeks she had two large male dogs. One was a chocolate lab and the other was his son he was golden. Well as we dated nothing out the ordinary ever happened on the day to day basis. It was pretty normal play with the dog walk the dog feed the dog all normal. Well that was until we had sex.The chocolate one at night always tried to make its way into the bedroom and would have to trick him to get out in order to have sex. Now this is what made me wonder if something was going on. The dogs would often sleep in the bed with us with out incident when we have clothes on.The moment she got naked it was constantly sniffing her crotch and trying to hump her this only happened when she wasn't clothed and a few times we didn't shut the door all the way and we was having sex the dog hoped on the bed and tried to hump me..I wasn't having that. So weeks later my suspicion was confirmed when she got out of bed one night and went into the kitchen. She was in there for a little while so I got up and was going to fix me a drink and thats when I heard her tell the dog I'll let you play later if you behave yourself. She kept telling him in a whisper. So when I came around the corner she looks as if she seen a ghost asking what I was doing up. So I asked her what you mean you and the dog will play later. She tried to imply she meant take him outside and with his toys. Well I finally got it out of her after telling her no judgement. At first she said she only lets him lick him. So when Asked her would she let me watch and she saw me pull out my hard cock and begin stroking it. She smiled and felt a little bit at ease. Eventually we started off with her sucking my cock and letting the dog lick on her. But it tuned into full mounting fast because like I said whenever she was naked he was all over her... It was so fucking hot..Well she had to move because of her job and she was my type outside the bedroom for a long term relationship.. But I do miss our sessions and if she was closer I would definitely still be involved with her if only on sexual level...

I wonder myself when I see an woman with an male dog on the leash if there might be sexual contact between them :)

I suspected two different women. One was a woman I went to high school with. We reconnected a few years ago. She has two large intact males and I discovered that she was a very sexually driven individual, but unattached.
Another was one of my wife’s best friends. She has two large intact males and was also very sexual, but not very open about her sexual feelings. She confided in me about some of her kinks, but never confessed that.

I always suspected that my aunt did. She always had large unaltered male dogs and they were always humpers. I would stay the night at her house a lot and every night she’d call the dog into her bedroom with her and her boyfriend and they’d lock the door. It was probably nothing but I did fantasize about it a lot.

I have wondered sometimes myself, but I then wonder if it's my own interest imposing itself on someone else and just being hopeful.

I always suspected that my aunt did. She always had large unaltered male dogs and they were always humpers. I would stay the night at her house a lot and every night she’d call the dog into her bedroom with her and her boyfriend and they’d lock the door. It was probably nothing but I did fantasize about it a lot
Nice...Did you ever have a chance to play with the dog

Not to think, but to wonder at times? maybe, lol.

Interesting story and you're a lucky one that happened to live most of our dreams.

So for me years ago I came across beastality on the internet I thought it was fake at first but it kind of turned me on. So being single I've dated many female dog owners. I was always suspicious of the woman that that had large male breeds. But in no way knew how to bring it up or even mention it. So In my years of dating I've had only two encounters of total suspension and one was confirmed. So I was dating this one girl for a few weeks she had two large male dogs. One was a chocolate lab and the other was his son he was golden. Well as we dated nothing out the ordinary ever happened on the day to day basis. It was pretty normal play with the dog walk the dog feed the dog all normal. Well that was until we had sex.The chocolate one at night always tried to make its way into the bedroom and would have to trick him to get out in order to have sex. Now this is what made me wonder if something was going on. The dogs would often sleep in the bed with us with out incident when we have clothes on.The moment she got naked it was constantly sniffing her crotch and trying to hump her this only happened when she wasn't clothed and a few times we didn't shut the door all the way and we was having sex the dog hoped on the bed and tried to hump me..I wasn't having that. So weeks later my suspicion was confirmed when she got out of bed one night and went into the kitchen. She was in there for a little while so I got up and was going to fix me a drink and thats when I heard her tell the dog I'll let you play later if you behave yourself. She kept telling him in a whisper. So when I came around the corner she looks as if she seen a ghost asking what I was doing up. So I asked her what you mean you and the dog will play later. She tried to imply she meant take him outside and with his toys. Well I finally got it out of her after telling her no judgement. At first she said she only lets him lick him. So when Asked her would she let me watch and she saw me pull out my hard cock and begin stroking it. She smiled and felt a little bit at ease. Eventually we started off with her sucking my cock and letting the dog lick on her. But it tuned into full mounting fast because like I said whenever she was naked he was all over her... It was so fucking hot..Well she had to move because of her job and she was my type outside the bedroom for a long term relationship.. But I do miss our sessions and if she was closer I would definitely still be involved with her if only on sexual level...
Absolutely loved your story!! A very exciting read!!

Oh, yeah.
A woman who had the apartement above me one year.
A couple of female friends.
A female neighbor of mine.
An old girlfriend of mine.
A guy friend of mine.

Back