Erection issues around dogs

Same here, normally 'issues' came when petting or fiscally interacting... but it happens too when a hot dog enters the dogpark :ROFLMAO: yesterday was a Border Collie, first time I saw him and... you know, awkward hands in the pockets trying to adjust the beast

I have a problem that when I start petting a dog mine or other I start getting an erection. :D This limits how much time I have to enjoy a dog. Especially if it is a sexy dog. :gsd_love:
It almost got me into trouble once. :D
Kissing is absolutely impossible, since that would be an instant boner.

Anyone else having similar difficulties? :husky_laughing:
Can't forget that embarrassing moment when the dog feels the same way and knots up in his sheath even though you have company around 🤫3AHCRmk (1)~2.jpg

I have a problem that when I start petting a dog mine or other I start getting an erection. :D This limits how much time I have to enjoy a dog. Especially if it is a sexy dog. :gsd_love:

Yeah, it makes things awkward.

Reactions: pes
I have to hide an erection when around a young male dog....especially a larger short haired....They start kissing me and I start to get aroused....and they smell my pheromones...their sheath starts to bulge the knot....they start to show.....makes me get wet....can’t wear light colored pants. I am worse with horses.....kissing a mares nose....hugging their neck....kissing their ears.....face in their mane.....I really get turned on.....so do they.....sometimes they turn around...amazing....this happens every time....and non zoos say there is no consent.....

Working as a professional groom, getting an erection when grooming certain horses is sometimes a problem. Especially when the stallion I am grooming also has an erection. If I am in the barn and no one else is nearby then that is fine but frequently other people are buzzing around. I just try to sneak and tuck it into my waistband and do my best to hide it til its gone. Over time it has gotten easier. When I know others are nearby I am a little less apt to "respond"

I understand the situation, before I had almost no problem before but since my dog is Hell, I am always a boner and it is worse when he croxes a female dog and he licks the vulva. :husky_nervous:

Last edited:
My boy makes me wet all the time. He always wants to join in when my partner and I are having sex. I am super into it and want him there, my partner is not and that makes me so sad ?
it's the same for me except it's my wife. One time he managed to slip his tongue in her while I fingered her. She kind of liked, kind of shrugged it off, but it got me horny as hell! I wish she'd let him do it again.

Big male short hared dogs, will get me every time. I give them hugs and kisses, and I see their knot swell in their sheath, I get more turned on, and they lick my face more.... and pretty soon, they are showing.... they know right away I am excited, I have to stop to cool things down. This happens to fixed dogs all the time.... We just get them going without even trying.
If I interface with an intact dog (which is not often for sure) they are humping my leg, right away..... and I wish I was in shorts, and alone, (but that never happens..... Sigh) We can dream though!!. Moments like that make us glad we are zoo.
Talk about consent.... Wow!!

I'd say it's not a huge problem for me as long as it's not some big fluffy dog. Little dogs, nothing. Even medium sized dogs, nothing. But a big dog with a big tongue and huge sheath and I'm practically dripping precum. As for my own dog, a golden retriever, I can't often have guests over because we both can get horny way too easily and that is problematic when I have guests over and my dog gets a massive erection then trys to mount me. Definetly can lead to some awkward situations.

I have seen some small 40lb short hared males that have a great sheath, and they turn me on for sure. I love to put my face on a short hared male belly, and smell and lick all around..... even a short hared female, is very sexy, to put your face there too!!.
Love it all !!

I'm a virgin with respect to dogs, so I never thought about this problem before. I think I'm going to start fantasizing about the female dogs I meet and see what comes up. :)

Pes if you are the Pes I think you are then I have never noticed your malady! :LOL:;)

Its definitely a issue at times. I get super horny when I'm petting a dog, I love when I find the spots that they need massaged or itched. The satisfaction on there face gets me hard as hell. I think some dogs can tell I like petting them more than most people do. Now we are both horny and it's kinda awkward, just looking at each other both wishing we were alone

This maybe weird but i dont have this issue. If shes in heat and flagging me well... I may get a hard on. In normal circumstances i would be playful.

B
I got a super raging boner at a softball game where a dog pushed a lady over and mounted he for a quick second before people pulled her and the dog away. Thank god I sitting in a chair with multiple blankets on, cause boy oh boy I could have hammered a nail in a board with my cock it was so hard.
That's the funniest thing I've read today 🤣🤣 o

Not so much when seeing or petting dogs. However, if Im down on all fours and we're playing/wrestling and the dog is licking my face.... oh yeah. Fucking rock hard every time. I've learned to save the roughhousing for when others arent around lol

Back