Erection issues around dogs

Hmm. Paleo-thread, but I noticed I haven't replied.

This was definitely an issue for me when I was younger, but I have a little more control over it as an old fart. Still, if I'm giving a sexy boy a belly rub and he knots up in his sheath and shows some pink, it's boner time for me, too. Even had it happen with neutered boys many times (including my own, he gets morning wood when I give him a wake-up cuddle.)

Yep. Petted a friend's dog and got instant hard. Wanted to reach down to get him hard but that was a no go. Luckily my friend had me pet sit a few times. Everyday my cock was hard. And so was the dogs....

I used to have that issue with mares. Over the years I've gotten better. It helps my mare has no interest in humans as partners. But the pony mule. Oh she really knows how to push buttons and tease. She'll lick and nibble. And the worst tease is she'll luft her tail and rub herself on you while your trying to talk to someone. Then to add insult she'll "lose " intrest and make you go to her, which results in teasing some more before she decides what we are doing that night. (Usually oral)

Fortunately, I've never had such an 'issue.' The only time I might waver is when I get a good, long look at what that dog is packing. Makes my eyes linger longer than they should!

Back