Erection issues around dogs

pes

Staff member
I have a problem that when I start petting a dog mine or other I start getting an erection. :D This limits how much time I have to enjoy a dog. Especially if it is a sexy dog. :gsd_love:
It almost got me into trouble once. :D
Kissing is absolutely impossible, since that would be an instant boner.

Anyone else having similar difficulties? :husky_laughing:

I got a super raging boner at a softball game where a dog pushed a lady over and mounted he for a quick second before people pulled her and the dog away. Thank god I sitting in a chair with multiple blankets on, cause boy oh boy I could have hammered a nail in a board with my cock it was so hard.

i'm getting boners from just petting dogs ever since i started getting boners in general so i kinda learned to always crouch when petting one. i also wear jeans a lot

i only had one situation where someone noticed me having a hard-on and also had the need to point it out loudly. i was maybe 15, on a little garden party and the host had this gorgeous looking golden retriever hanging out with us. of course, i was all over him, he liked the attention. then someone called me over and as i stood up there was no denying i had a raging hard-on (i had kinda tight shorts) and one of the girls there just screamed "he has a boner!". i managed to play it off by saying i was peeping at boobs of this one girl sitting nearby.. while pretty embarrassing (i got called a creep), it sure was less embarrassing than saying their dog is hot. in the end it was kind of a win for me, most ppl were avoiding me for the rest of the day and i got to be more "handsy" with the boy when sun went down and ppl were mostly drunk. got my very first lickjob that night :gsd_love:

I certainly get a boner when my girl dog kisses me - when I’m on my own it’s a great prelude to a lovely lick job - she’s very keen ...obviously had don effect on her too

All the time. I owt and of my friends or bBrothers Dog's and I get hard as fuck. Typing this completed my Hard-On

I have a problem that when I start petting a dog mine or other I start getting an erection. :D This limits how much time I have to enjoy a dog. Especially if it is a sexy dog. :gsd_love:
It almost got me into trouble once. :D
Kissing is absolutely impossible, since that would be an instant boner.

Anyone else having similar difficulties? :husky_laughing:
I used to have the same issue when I was younger, and pretty much up until I got my canine girls late last year. I ended up getting lucky and getting a nymphomaniac dog that absolutely loves sex. For the first 2 months I used to have sex with her like literally every day. Eventually as time went on and I got used to being active all the time I settled down.

I'm still at once every two days as of now. But the issue I used to have, getting pretty much instant boners by just petting dogs has primarily went away. It still does happen every once in awhile, but not nearly as bad as it used to be.

How long have you had your dog, and how active are you? I'd imagine as time marches on your cock will learn to settle down.

I used to have the same issue when I was younger, and pretty much up until I got my canine girls late last year. I ended up getting lucky and getting a nymphomaniac dog that absolutely loves sex. For the first 2 months I used to have sex with her like literally every day. Eventually as time went on and I got used to being active all the time I settled down.

I'm still at once every two days as of now. But the issue I used to have, getting pretty much instant boners by just petting dogs has primarily went away. It still does happen every once in awhile, but not nearly as bad as it used to be.

How long have you had your dog, and how active are you? I'd imagine as time marches on your cock will learn to settle down.
I have been active for over 10 years and I suck my dog pretty much up to 3 times a day. It is not like I can not manage to hide the erection or prevent it from fully raising by removing myself from the situation. :D But some of those dogs are just really sexy and just pleasure to be with. :p

Yes it has happened occasionally especially when I was younger. Sometimes when I see and pet a beautiful stud dog, I basically go into heat and I think the dogs know it. Just last weekend I was watching my boy all wet from retrieving sticks in the lake - he was so happy and sat on the dock with his beautiful sheath pulsing with just a bit of red showing. Just that sight caused my shorts to tighten and form a tent lol

Same problem here! I "solved" it by always using tight-ish jeans (not too tight to be uncomfortable and pocket-less but not so loose that you can notice my boner)

Jeans always give you the fake-boner thing at the crotch anyways so win-win!

Yeah, I usually get an instant boner if I pet/back rub a dog with long hair (mine or other dog). It's really awkward when you don't want to stand up because you know they will notice it. :husky_laughing:

Also when I come across another person walking a dog and I can't avoid looking their back/sheath/vulva, I start getting hard and then I keep walking trying to distract myself to make it stop growing. :husky_whistle:

That's why I always use tight boxers to keep everything in place, with loose jeans or cargo trousers.

Ya sadly that's the average response people have when a dog trys to join in on anything sexual, not always but its a shame; I bet a 3some would bring you all closer together, open up doors to your partner knowing you on a level other people dont, I imagine your S.O. doesnt know your attracted to dogs?
He does know he's just not into it

My boy makes me wet all the time. He always wants to join in when my partner and I are having sex. I am super into it and want him there, my partner is not and that makes me so sad ?
Weren't too far apart and I would love to have your boy join us while we are having sex. I am in Roanoke but in Charlottesville often as well.

About the only time I'm glad I don't have a normal cock is when I'm around dogs & humans @ the same time bc otherwise I would be in serious trouble

I'm more of a demisexual, so I don't have an issue coming into contact with other people's dogs. No matter how attractivethey are. However, I can get a bit aroused when I'm petting and rubbing on any of my dogs after a long period has passed since we last fooled around. My female husky is a bit of a lap dog, so if I need to hide a BBD (boner because of dog) from people, I'll holler for her and stealthily hide my pride under her.

My excitement is not only from the dogs, especially his unsheathed cock, but horses too. Maybe even more so! It is horrible due to the fact that usually it is warm weather, light layered clothes and a fully erect penis while brushing a mare down or letting my hand brush against the shaft of the stallion...OMG...it make my mouth dry and it hard to swallow...I actually have a physical reaction to it more often than not.

Back