Enough lurking, hello ZooVille members!

ShiresEastAO

Tourist
Hi everyone,

I've perused this forum for quite some time, even before making an account. I want to start being more involved and communicating with other members of the community to make friends and also better understand how people have grown/developed knowing this side of themselves. I'm still coming to terms with this aspect of my life day by day, feel free to say hi any time. :)

Have a great one!
-Funky_Fox

Hi everyone,

I've perused this forum for quite some time, even before making an account. I want to start being more involved and communicating with other members of the community to make friends and also better understand how people have grown/developed knowing this side of themselves. I'm still coming to terms with this aspect of my life day by day, feel free to say hi any time. :)

Have a great one!
-Funky_Fox
Hello

Hi everyone,

Have a great one!
-Funky_Fox
Welcome to the foray! Enjoy the beautiful people here and the wealth of information they provide us all!

Hi everyone,

Have a great one!
-Funky_Fox
Welcome to the community

Back