English Mastiff Pics

GayAssPlay

Tourist
This is my English Mastiff, Hugo. He is from the old bloodline and is much taller than most you see today. He is 36" at the withers and 232 lbs. I'm really hoping we can have sex soon.

I would love to see pics if other English Mastiffs!

Attachments

• 20200917_030510.jpg
    20200917_030510.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 446
Damn. I wish I had a smaller dog. Is there anything I can do with him? How much do I have to stretch before I can take him?

Damn. I wish I had a smaller dog. Is there anything I can do with him? How much do I have to stretch before I can take him?
You can suck him, jerk him, rimm him, he can kiss you, lick your dick or give you a rimjob.
I bet a dog like this has an absolutely beautiful penis and cums like a fire hose. In other words a cum machine. :D And dog cum generally tastes very good.
And I bet his knot smells truly nice.
Anal sex is not everything.

As other people have said, buy a set of butt plugs and train with them. Get a measurement of his knot and go one size larger. Because if he decides to rip out of you, you are not stopping a 60kg dog. :D

I totally agree with the butt plugs and working your way up to one slightly bigger then his knot. And blowing him would be a good way to see his knot and length and how much his balls pump out

This is my English Mastiff, Hugo. He is from the old bloodline and is much taller than most you see today. He is 36" at the withers and 232 lbs. I'm really hoping we can have sex soon.

I would love to see pics if other English Mastiffs!
I'd love to see some pics of you playing with your big boy and him giving you as much as you can take ?

Beautiful mastiff! 😍😍 Love seeing them in good shape too, rather than the typical obese ones most have nowadays. Looks like you treat him well!

About 5 years ago I saw an ad “free to a good home” for a 14 month old intact male English Mastiff. After contacting the “seller” I drove more than 2 hours to pick him up and bring him home with the sole intent of getting him to fuck me. He was a very horny, but inexperienced boy and eventually knotted in my ass. I could tell it was his first time having sex. 😁
He was not as large as your boy (stature or cock size) but it was wonderful.
When I see other larger male dogs like yours, I’m like a bitch in heat and desperately want to have them mate with me.

And yes, PLEASE get & post a pic of his hard cock next time you jerk him off! 😁

I hope you enjoy your boy for as long as you can. My friend had a Mastiff that size and he only lived about 7 years, which was really sad as he was the most gentle giants you would ever meet.

Im curious as to how the original poster went with all this and or how its going now, maybe a few photos of Hugo.

But considering the original poster hasnt been online for a few years, I doubt that will happen.

Back