Embarrassed at Work

ShyIntrigue

Lurker
I'm 25ftm and have been a pet sitter for many years. Over the last couple of years, I've come to accept my sexual attraction to the occasional animal. I hadn't been seriously attracted to any of my clients' pets (In my head, I separate work from everything else) - until this time. This dog is what pushed me to finally reaching out to this community. I have absolutely no experience in this area.

I'm looking after a large golden retriever. He's very sweet and well-behaved. The couple that own him left me to look after him 24 hours a day for a week. He likes to cuddle, and today he hopped up on the couch, and settled his bony butt right intk my lap, onto my clit. (I'm 1.5 years on T, so it's grown to be big and sensitive.) He's heavy, and the pressure of him wiggling around on my tiny dick had my back arching without me meaning to. (I made sure there aren't any cams when I first arrived, so I could feel okay showering or walking around in pjs, etc.) God, it felt amazing, I didn't even mean to, but I started to grind up against him for a few seconds. He wanted me to continue petting him, so I pet his head with one hand, and tested the waters by gently rubbing my fingers in quick circles over his dick with my other hand, like how I like to rub myself. He didn't get hard, because it was only a few seconds before I chickened out. When I pulled away, he got off and went to lick himself. I later saw him mount the couch and hump away when he thought I wasn't looking.

Aside from the obvious moral struggles of him being a dog (though again, I came to terms with my lust for animals years ago), this is also a client's pet, so I feel guilty over acting on my urges. Even if it was only for a few seconds, and definitely didn't harm or upset him - I'd never, ever want to do that to an animal - I feel so guilty, partially because I'm throbbing while typing this. Sigh. He seemed cool with it, so the dumbass part of my brain won't shut up. "What if your hands wander during his next belly rub?" "What would he do if you got on all fours in front of him?" "What would it feel like to be knotted?" I can't imagine he knows what to do, aside from instincts, of course.

Well. I have the next 4 days with him to go. Hopefully expressing this here will help me release some tension so I don't lust so hard after a pet that isn't even mine. I'm not in the position to have any pets, which is part of the reason I love my job. I get to see and meet cute critters for a side job, it's awesome! I dont want to lose that job. This is a client's baby and I need to stay professional - even if he has no clue what's going on, happy-go-lucky doggo that he is.

I was in a position once to have some fun with a friends dog, but the fear of hidden cameras kept me from acting on those impulses. Now, I never will know if they actually had cameras or not, and the regret for not capitalizing on the opportunity sometimes haunts me, but I can at least sleep soundly at night knowing that I've never been outed or been in trouble with the law. Some food for thought.

However, if you do take it further, definitely let us know that happens! I'd love to hear about it :husky_happysmile:

I'm 25ftm and have been a pet sitter for many years. Over the last couple of years, I've come to accept my sexual attraction to the occasional animal. I hadn't been seriously attracted to any of my clients' pets (In my head, I separate work from everything else) - until this time. This dog is what pushed me to finally reaching out to this community. I have absolutely no experience in this area.

I'm looking after a large golden retriever. He's very sweet and well-behaved. The couple that own him left me to look after him 24 hours a day for a week. He likes to cuddle, and today he hopped up on the couch, and settled his bony butt right intk my lap, onto my clit. (I'm 1.5 years on T, so it's grown to be big and sensitive.) He's heavy, and the pressure of him wiggling around on my tiny dick had my back arching without me meaning to. (I made sure there aren't any cams when I first arrived, so I could feel okay showering or walking around in pjs, etc.) God, it felt amazing, I didn't even mean to, but I started to grind up against him for a few seconds. He wanted me to continue petting him, so I pet his head with one hand, and tested the waters by gently rubbing my fingers in quick circles over his dick with my other hand, like how I like to rub myself. He didn't get hard, because it was only a few seconds before I chickened out. When I pulled away, he got off and went to lick himself. I later saw him mount the couch and hump away when he thought I wasn't looking.

Aside from the obvious moral struggles of him being a dog (though again, I came to terms with my lust for animals years ago), this is also a client's pet, so I feel guilty over acting on my urges. Even if it was only for a few seconds, and definitely didn't harm or upset him - I'd never, ever want to do that to an animal - I feel so guilty, partially because I'm throbbing while typing this. Sigh. He seemed cool with it, so the dumbass part of my brain won't shut up. "What if your hands wander during his next belly rub?" "What would he do if you got on all fours in front of him?" "What would it feel like to be knotted?" I can't imagine he knows what to do, aside from instincts, of course.

Well. I have the next 4 days with him to go. Hopefully expressing this here will help me release some tension so I don't lust so hard after a pet that isn't even mine. I'm not in the position to have any pets, which is part of the reason I love my job. I get to see and meet cute critters for a side job, it's awesome! I dont want to lose that job. This is a client's baby and I need to stay professional - even if he has no clue what's going on, happy-go-lucky doggo that he is.
Since it’s not your dog, don’t do anything with him! You think there are no cameras, but you don’t know 100% for sure there aren’t any. Any sexual activity with him teaches him things the owners don’t want which will have bad consequences for him.

Always practice restraint with other people's dogs. For all the taboos zoos (and the other communities you might consider yourself to be in) might violate, trust is the one that should never be broken, no matter how sure you are that you won't be caught. Violating trust is the number one cause of human relationship failing (romantic, professional, diplomatic, and otherwise). Despite the dog being it's own being, it still is someone else's family and they are going to be protective of them.

Also, keep in mind that dogs usually require some kind of training to set boundaries so they know what activities are acceptable, with whom, and where. This training might not be intentional on the zoo's part (often, the dog picks up on our personal "mating" habits) but they do take time to develop- time you won't have with a client. You definitely don't want them behaving poorly towards their owners, as they may take drastic action to stop it.

You also want to think of this- have you swept the house with an RF/EM field meter and checked what devices are connected to their WiFi? Because there's places where you can get cameras that look like anything, and cameras small enough to put into anything. Sure, most people aren't paranoid enough to put those in their house, usually. However, more and more people are viewing their dogs like their kids and are investing in nanny cams. I don't blame people for doing this- I'd be more worried about a sitter hitting my dog than anything else- but you can never truly be sure that you are alone when dog sitting.

In the end, my advice is to take a deep breath, relax, and enjoy the friendly companionship of the dog. If you feel things are getting too intense, you can always take a cold shower (or a hot one, if you want to take care of your business) and get your head clear. With some effort, over time, you'll build up a resistance- and an anticipation once you have your own companion to go home to.

Back