Elypseart Neo K9 dildo brief review and first use

whyknotme31

Tourist
Let me preface this by saying, yes the Neo is one of the smaller models of Elypseart's K9 toys. My wife is very shallow, and the larger ones attack her cervix before she even gets to the knot so we went with the shorter version. Ours arrived Thursday. It arrived in an unmarked box, with EA enterprises as the only label mark. Very discreet. It came with all of the parts needed to inflate it, cap it off, extra tubing, 30 ml syringe, etc. It also came with a white satin drawstring storage bag. Very nice. It's the inflatable squirting model, so there's a lot to do while using it. The look of this is very realistic. The texture is very smooth, so if you like any texture at all, this doesn't have any. It's shiny when it's dry. However, when it's wet and lubed, it feels very realistic minus the texture. So I'll just jump into the meat of it (so to speak) Although it can be filled with warm water, I chose not to the first time. What I did do, was run hot water over it to warm it up, and put hot water into the syringe. When my wife was nice and lubed up, I poked around her opening a little bit just to simulate a few misses, as you would expect from a normal encounter. (Keep in mind, my wife has never interacted sexually with a dog, so this is her first K9 experience ever) Once I went in, I began to squirt the syringe in spurts so she could feel the heat inside. I thrusted it for about a minute, and began inflating the knot. Once I got the knot to the size it needed to not slip back out, I released the remaining hot water, and filled it up again. I pulled for a while, simulating the knot trying to be pulled out, but not hard enough to be uncomfortable. I then released the remaining 30cc of hot water inside, and slowly started to pull it out. Once the know popped out, she felt the gush of 60 cc of warm goodness coming out of her. She came so hard I thought she was going to pass out. Although she hasn't experienced a real K9 before, she said it felt exactly like it looks like it would feel. (she watches movies with me) so I have to assume it was pretty close to the real thing. She has been on the fence for a while about having a real K9 experience, so this was her way of having as close to the real thing without doing actually doing it. (The only dogs we have are our kid's and they are fixed and off limits) She enjoyed it a lot, and I'm hoping this will intrigue her enough to want to experience it from a real K9 someday. One can only hope. We own a lot of sex toys, including a couple of Bad Dragons. The quality is superb, and as far as K9 toys go, it's very realistic. I think this will be in her top 2 favorites.

Back