Elypse Art Vixen

A

AZT19

I been playing some with my toy from Elypse art , the Vixen model and was at first a little disappointed, there are no ridges or veins and simply just very smooth, the shaft is very wobbly so at first I just put it inside and enjoyed the sensation of being filled with a big knot, but today found a different way of playing, pumped the knot up as usual, but as I was about to cum from stroking my clit, I begun to pull it out, without deflating it, and the sensation was fantastic 😻 a Eureka moment

I been playing some with my toy from Elypse art , the Vixen model and was at first a little disappointed, there are no ridges or veins and simply just very smooth, the shaft is very wobbly so at first I just put it inside and enjoyed the sensation of being filled with a big knot, but today found a different way of playing, pumped the knot up as usual, but as I was about to cum from stroking my clit, I begun to pull it out, without deflating it, and the sensation was fantastic 😻 a Eureka moment
When I had mine I would pump some warm water into it to add weight and the water sloshing around was nice

Yes, this is the absolute best way to use them. Next time you’re pulling it out, pump it once or twice.

I would fill mine partially with water for added weight. But if you are looking for something with texture primalhardwere has a few inflatables.

I want to have one !

I would fill mine partially with water for added weight. But if you are looking for something with texture primalhardwere has a few inflatables.
I recently got the big bad wolf from primal hardware and it is a beast. I'll be working on taking the knot on this big guy for a while to come.

Thats my biggest critique of the toy is the lack of texture. It is all slick and smooth but looks amazing. I've done the water trick too, even better when its nice and hot water. The other thing I like to do is slightly crack the relief valve and pump the toy so it pulses inside you getting bigger and smaller.

I could imagine your body holding it in

Back