Educational for topping male dogs?

PalmWolf

Tourist
I’ve looked everywhere for this and I haven’t been able to find anything… maybe I’m blind lol

Is M/M anal with a dog okay? There are quite a few posts/videos on it that haven’t been taken down so I’m assuming it’s allowed… but I haven’t heard much on how to top a male dog or how to tell if they are willing to receive or not, or even how to ease them into it. A few members have expressed their regular experiences topping male dogs, but… Could someone help me out? :husky_nervous:

The lack of any guide on it in my opinion is quite telling. Almost like it is suggesting something. :D

Whenever this subject comes up you must treat it as a one in a million. Because it’s extremely rare that a male dog would enjoy or like such activity. It’s why no explanation exists.

none of it has been taken down
Tons have been taken down. You just do not see that because only mods see deleted content.
Just like said above, an animal enjoying this is not impossible, but very rare.

…okay, I get that. I just assumed it was accepted as none of it has been taken down. You didn’t have to be a jerk about it.
there are a lot of don’t stick your dick in a dog‘s bum people here. The usual suspects always respond to this kind of request… it’s actually really unhelpful and probably does more damage than it does good… zoo hypocrisy 101 lol. but they’re fine with going to town with all sorts of objects (like horse dildos) on canine pussy. 🙄 I pretty much approach it like I would a virgin bottom… Ease into it…touching…positive association…lots of water based lube… start small…If your dog ends up accepting then you’re good…if not well he doesn’t like being topped so nothing you can do …but there’s always taking his bone! XD

there are a lot of don’t stick your dick in a dog‘s bum people here. The usual suspects always respond to this kind of request… it’s actually really unhelpful and probably does more damage than it does good… zoo hypocrisy 101 lol. but they’re fine with going to town with all sorts of objects (like horse dildos) on canine pussy. 🙄 I pretty much approach it like I would a virgin bottom… Ease into it…touching…positive association…lots of water based lube… start small…If your dog ends up accepting then you’re good…if not well he doesn’t like being topped so nothing you can do …but there’s always taking his bone! XD
Yeah exactly, that’s what I was thinking of! I’ve noticed the hypocrisy before but I’m glad someone’s brought it up. Thank you for your comment!! I feel a little less like an outsider (in a community full of outsiders lmao).

Yeah, I’ve always been put off by just bottoming, I’m not really that much of a sub, so the idea of always bottoming kinda sucks… but ah well. I suppose there isn’t much I can do other than test the waters. Thank you again! :husky_love:

Idk, just start slow and if your lover doesn't like it, then don't push it. My boy has liked a thumb while giving him a hand job with my other hand. His cock gets huge! He will lift his tail for me. 😀

It's possible but extremely rare.

My male HAS let me on on occasion, you really have to go slow. When he does let me go all the way he'll almost take the whole of me.

By extremely rare I mean he's been into it maybe 8 times in 2 and a half years.

If he says no, don't push it.

My first partner, he was into it. I learned that you should take it slow, really slow. It’s unfamiliar ground for them so go slow. Use your hands, but make sure you file your nails down so much so that you can’t scratch him.

Water base lube at every opportunity, you want it to be so wet that it’s dribbling down onto the carpet.

Slow, I don’t mean slow over a day, no a week. You introducing him to something unfamiliar and awkward, trust is important. You start from the bare minimum and move at his pace, there is a chance he won’t like it and that’s when you stop for good.

However if he doesnt mind it, you still move slow. Your focus should be on him the entire time, not your pleasure, you have to forget about that for a bit.

Eventually you will be able to get to a point where you can penetrate, and when you do be slow and pay attention to your angle, not straight in but tilted so slightly and move slowly.

Make sure the lube is still dripping from him and once that is done then you should be good. The reason people don’t talk about it here is because listen to this process, it’s complicated, long and some even then will argue that you were just grooming him.

However this is the best way, from my experience if your partner is into it then you will know because there should be zero resistance and should be comfortable even while your inside. I only ever had one partner who would let me whenever, I still took the precautions for the most part, it’s not worth the risk to be irresponsible

If you’re not able to commit to something this delicate and willing to put in days of work on trust then the risk is not worth it. Anal is risky with a dog to begin with but instead of saying no or refusing to elaborate because most won’t be this careful is dangerous.

Horny people will be horny and it’s best that they are armed with the information to do it safely properly regardless, because some one can get hurt if they are doing this blind.

No form of sex with a dog is without its risks, even vaginal and being topped can be risky for both parties. Everyone should be armed with all knowledge no matter if you see it one way or the other because no information is what causes accidents to happen

My first partner, he was into it. I learned that you should take it slow, really slow. It’s unfamiliar ground for them so go slow. Use your hands, but make sure you file your nails down so much so that you can’t scratch him.

Water base lube at every opportunity, you want it to be so wet that it’s dribbling down onto the carpet.

Slow, I don’t mean slow over a day, no a week. You introducing him to something unfamiliar and awkward, trust is important. You start from the bare minimum and move at his pace, there is a chance he won’t like it and that’s when you stop for good.

However if he doesnt mind it, you still move slow. Your focus should be on him the entire time, not your pleasure, you have to forget about that for a bit.

Eventually you will be able to get to a point where you can penetrate, and when you do be slow and pay attention to your angle, not straight in but tilted so slightly and move slowly.

Make sure the lube is still dripping from him and once that is done then you should be good. The reason people don’t talk about it here is because listen to this process, it’s complicated, long and some even then will argue that you were just grooming him.

However this is the best way, from my experience if your partner is into it then you will know because there should be zero resistance and should be comfortable even while your inside. I only ever had one partner who would let me whenever, I still took the precautions for the most part, it’s not worth the risk to be irresponsible

If you’re not able to commit to something this delicate and willing to put in days of work on trust then the risk is not worth it. Anal is risky with a dog to begin with but instead of saying no or refusing to elaborate because most won’t be this careful is dangerous.

Horny people will be horny and it’s best that they are armed with the information to do it safely properly regardless, because some one can get hurt if they are doing this blind.

No form of sex with a dog is without its risks, even vaginal and being topped can be risky for both parties. Everyone should be armed with all knowledge no matter if you see it one way or the other because no information is what causes accidents to happen
Thank you!! See, this is the sort of reply I was after. And it’s pretty much exactly what I was thinking as well. I could only ever take an extremely slow approach to ease them into it, I would never just go for it regardless of what my partner thinks. Thank you so much, again. I’m so glad you guys are actually getting some M/M topping info out there on this site, and I’m glad I made this thread. Hopefully others see this and feel less alone :gsd_love:

Ok, and here I was expecting a discussion on how to do garden topiary with dogs
*shudders*

I for one have one that does not totally want a full insertion, but will totally like the head pressing and going an inch or two. Up to the individual.

As with anything else, the usual be careful, go slowly, check reactions. If you suspect he does not seem to like it, stop and leave topping for icecreams.

If you get that right, for the rest... insert tab A in slot B does not need many instrucionals. 🤷

Tons have been taken down. You just do not see that because only mods see deleted content.
Just like said above, an animal enjoying this is not impossible, but very rare.
Hey, sorry for calling you a jerk @pes . I’m not usually the sort of person to call anyone that, I was just already so ashamed in my thoughts that I got a bit defensive. Going through the threads, I see you are a K9 cock lover just like me. Sorry bro :gsd_grin:

Back