eating pussy after knotting

just_boi

Advocating pedophilia
BANNED USER
I like kinky women a lot. It's not about zoo only. When women have sex with dogs, they get a lot of dog's sperm into their mouth or pussy, especially after knotting.
And I have question for both men and women.
To women: do you think eating your pussy (kissing your lips) after dog's cock it's ok ? If you have such experience what was in your mind ?
To men: would/do you eat woman's pussy (kiss her lips) after dog's cock it's ok ? If you have such experience what was in your mind ?

I like kinky women a lot. It's not about zoo only. When women have sex with dogs, they get a lot of dog's sperm into their mouth or pussy, especially after knotting.
To women: do you think eating your pussy (kissing your lips) after dog's cock it's ok ? If you have such experience what was in your mind ?
To men: would/do you eat woman's pussy (kiss her lips) after dog's cock it's ok ? If you have such experience what was in your mind ?
As a guy who loves sucking a dog's cock, I would truly enjoy having a woman sit right down on my face to be eaten until she orgasms while I lick out all that dog cum just as he pulls his knot out of her.

One of my most favorite activities I've done with my girlfriends. I just love the taste of him and her mixed together - but I should also say I have enjoyed sucking their cocks and letting him cum in my mouth directly. There's probably a physiological component in there as I actually get off just watching and knowing my female partner has had a fantastic sexual experience.
If you're going there guys, I suggest you also take a turn south and rim her back door. She responds positively to that, and your up for it, stick your tongue up her ass as well. She will cum like you have never seen before.

I’m a man addicted to sloppy seconds. Not only is it amazing to eat her pussy after it’s been filled with dog cum, but fucking her after and feeling the warm of his cum all over my dick while making her pussy that much more wet is something I’d highly recommend. Also she’s in a much more submissive state after taking a knot so for me I cum that much easier. Definitely try it for yourself. You’ll love it.

Meh, I'd help him mount, but I wouldn't eat male dog cum. I'd certainly play with her though.

i would LOVE if a guy ate doggy cum out of my pussy after being knotted !!

It's hard to find as most guys that would consider eating dog cum are gay or bi it seems. I'm straight but I don't have a problem with it as if it's my girlfriend/lady I want to make her feel like no one else can. Plus I've been all over the world and eaten and drank some things I would say are not as nice as dog cum mixed with my girlfriend. :gsd_love::gsd_love:
It's probably goes along with guys not wanting to go down on their lady when it's her period. There's nothing wrong with doing that and I've found that many ladies are extremely horny at that time and really appreciate the gesture.
To each his own.
I hope you find the right guy one day.

It's hard to find as most guys that would consider eating dog cum are gay or bi it seems. I'm straight but I don't have a problem with it as if it's my girlfriend/lady I want to make her feel like no one else can. Plus I've been all over the world and eaten and drank some things I would say are not as nice as dog cum mixed with my girlfriend. :gsd_love::gsd_love:
It's probably goes along with guys not wanting to go down on their lady when it's her period. There's nothing wrong with doing that and I've found that many ladies are extremely horny at that time and really appreciate the gesture.
To each his own.
I hope you find the right guy one day.
Bisexual you are. :)

Bisexual you are. :)

Well I stated elsewhere if you have to label me then I'm Human Heterosexual and Dog Gay - but I'm not a dog so by definition I can't be Dog Gay.
So that's really hard to classify as one word or thing. No interest in human males at all so I cant be bi by definition either.
Kind of makes having to label someone rather silly.

Oh my god!!! I’d love to lick a pushy after a dogs cock was on it!! Love to taste a yummy doggy creampie!! Love to taste his cock after too!! Mmmm

Back