Early breeding season...

So if you go through my previous posts I am anxious to be bred this year to my Boer buck. He was showing interest in our Boer doe back in June but wasn’t mounting, just sniffs and talking to her. She wasn’t very receptive to his flirting as well. Well yesterday I went to the barn and he was mounting her!!! He’s ready but she seems a little unsure, so I helped him out.
I immediately got on all 4s, and he sniffed me and “flirted” as he would with a doe. He hasn’t hit rut yet so he’s not very aggressive about it. He did mount me sideways and attempt to thrust, but he’s still young and this is his first breeding season as a mature buck. I patiently waited on all 4 and didn’t move, just as a receptive doe would do. I’d say I was down there with him for 45 minutes between foreplay on his part and failed mount attempts...

Then it happened. He mounted me from the back and he went to humping as fast as a rabbit trying to find the hole. He slipped in and thrusted SO HARD. (Look up goat mating you’ll see what I mean).... I feel forward, felt his skinny long cock hit my cervix and completely died of primal pleasure.
our little breeding session wore him him out, he slowly dismounted me, THEN LICKED HIS CUM DRIPPING OUT ME. I’m so used to my dogs tongue and never expected a goat to lick me... HIS TONGUE SENT ME TO ORGASAM. So long and a plus is no top teeth...

I will keep y’all posted, I’m excited for rut and excited for his experience to grow!

That was amazing. Please keep writting more, it was hot and the way you describe it was even hotter but please write a bit more and describing everything. Thanks, that was great to read!
Be safe.

So if you go through my previous posts I am anxious to be bred this year to my Boer buck. He was showing interest in our Boer doe back in June but wasn’t mounting, just sniffs and talking to her. She wasn’t very receptive to his flirting as well. Well yesterday I went to the barn and he was mounting her!!! He’s ready but she seems a little unsure, so I helped him out.
I immediately got on all 4s, and he sniffed me and “flirted” as he would with a doe. He hasn’t hit rut yet so he’s not very aggressive about it. He did mount me sideways and attempt to thrust, but he’s still young and this is his first breeding season as a mature buck. I patiently waited on all 4 and didn’t move, just as a receptive doe would do. I’d say I was down there with him for 45 minutes between foreplay on his part and failed mount attempts...

Then it happened. He mounted me from the back and he went to humping as fast as a rabbit trying to find the hole. He slipped in and thrusted SO HARD. (Look up goat mating you’ll see what I mean).... I feel forward, felt his skinny long cock hit my cervix and completely died of primal pleasure.
our little breeding session wore him him out, he slowly dismounted me, THEN LICKED HIS CUM DRIPPING OUT ME. I’m so used to my dogs tongue and never expected a goat to lick me... HIS TONGUE SENT ME TO ORGASAM. So long and a plus is no top teeth...

I will keep y’all posted, I’m excited for rut and excited for his experience to grow!
sounds fascinating
so when he entered inside your pussy he hit the cervix ?
he must have had a long dick ?
did you tasted his cum ?

I am loving every part of this, please keep us updated!

Always wondered how a male goat mounted. I had a Boer Nanny so she was used to me. Guess I lasted longer in her than a Billy. Just not 10 times per day

Amazing story, thank you for sharing and please continue telling us your advances!!!!!

Back