Dumb but funny shit guys msg me 😂

[QUOTE = "MishaCZ, postagem: 599037, membro: 76481"]
Quinze minutos! Essa é uma resposta científica para uma pergunta: quanto tempo leva para o ser humano repensar suas escolhas de vida.

View attachment 163650
Que caras idiotas Misha. Eles não leram seu perfil. Eles não perceberam que você não quer se envolver com homens.

I'm starting this thread because I've only been here a short time and I'm getting so many messages from men that just make me laugh so I'm not gonna shame anyone, but the funniest dumbest messages will end up here.
I'm not here for the women, I'm here for the animals 😁

Horny4 has been doing the lightning round and hitting every female one after another. I think it's actually over 100. Just another walking and talking penis.
Motherfucker is 62. And you got to read some of his lines. I can imagine that the pm's need to be posted in this thread.

Motherfucker is 62. And you got to read some of his lines. I can imagine that the pm's need to be posted in this thread.
I highly doubt any such PMs exist. You'd have to convince me he's got enough brains to even figure out what a PM is. The tard can't even wrap his brain around figuring out how to tell that it's been over a year since the people he's targeting have been on this site. Plus he's not even ventured outside the intros forum.

I highly doubt any such PMs exist. You'd have to convince me he's got enough brains to even figure out what a PM is. The tard can't even wrap his brain around figuring out how to tell that it's been over a year since the people he's targeting have been on this site. Plus he's not even ventured outside the intros forum.
I know he hasn't left the introductions section yet. He just discovered that you can visit the member's profile page. Won't be long before he discovers pm. That was so fucking hilarious when you gave him shit. I busted a gut laughing.

antiseche sended me this gem of a pm:

Hi ! nice to meet you. I am very excited about family sex.. its very beautifull, i played a lot with my sister and we loved ! I love to watch real vids about mom/young son or daughter , bro/sis or dad/daughter

This is just on another level. Like seriously. Thats all i got, theres not even a mention of zoo interrest here. No idea how he thinks im interrested in incest or why this would be a fit for the zooville community....not mentioning that this is creeping into pedohilia territory in my eyes. Normally i wouldn't disclose a name and just poke fun at the message, but this is just so mnassivly far out there for me.

Hi ! nice to meet you. I am very excited about family sex.. its very beautifull, i played a lot with my sister and we loved ! I love to watch real vids about mom/young son or daughter , bro/sis or dad/daughter

This is just on another level. Like seriously. Thats all i got, theres not even a mention of zoo interrest here. No idea how he thinks im interrested in incest or why this would be a fit for the zooville community....not mentioning that this is creeping into pedohilia territory in my eyes. Normally i wouldn't disclose a name and just poke fun at the message, but this is just so mnassivly far out there for me.
there was this "what's your kink" or something like that thread with a kinda big amounts of "i like incest" and similar... lots of "you fuck animals so anything goes" kind of ppl here it seems.

Paraphrased: "do you know of anyone I can pay to make custom videos".

Yes, I'm the random person to ask the simply because I responded to a request thread telling you not to try snd get on a particular site. Congratulations, you've been reported for solicitation.

Paraphrased: "do you know of anyone I can pay to make custom videos".

Yes, I'm the random person to ask the simply because I responded to a request thread telling you not to try snd get on a particular site. Congratulations, you've been reported for solicitation.
OMG, of all the people here to do dumbshit like that to.

Do we accept dumb stuff from outside the forum? I once had a guy that I doubt was past his 18th send me a dick pic asking me to grade it and whether it is good enough.

I'd add some from the forum, but I've become pretty adept at avoiding those kinds of messages at this point, so none exist... Yet at least.

You know what I think? I think those people think since we enjoy animals that means we've done every depraved and sick thing to humans and when we did it all, we got bored and moved on to other species. Since we have done it all and shouldn't have problems with incest, necro and so on.

Back