Drunk question

Hey I’m drunk and I wanted to ask a question I have when I’m sober sorry for the dumb user name I just want to be anonymous. But how wrong is doing non forceful zoo stuff like jerking off a horny dog. How wrong is it and I know you’ll say it’s not but people say dogs have the intelligence of toddlers so in my eyes that’s kinda wrong I just find my self wanting to do stuff but feeling it’s very wrong and felt i could ask I don’t think underage stuff is ok so if a dog is only that smart shouldn’t I not do it? Sorry for the shit post I’m drunk…

but people say dogs have the intelligence of toddlers so in my eyes that’s kinda wrong
That's flawed logic for many reasons.

1) A dog is sexually mature (if an adult) a child is not.

2) If you toss a dog into the woods there's a high probability it'll learn and survive. If you toss a toddler into the woods, there's a high probability it would not.

3) Humans and non-human animals are both animals. We just so happen to have a large prefrontal cortex which is responsible for our intelligence. But non-human animals are superior to us in other metric such as sight, hearing, and smelling depending on the species. It's the old saying of not judging a fish for it's intelligence by how well it can climb a tree.

That's flawed logic for many reasons.

1) A dog is sexually mature (if an adult) a child is not.

2) If you toss a dog into the woods there's a high probability it'll learn and survive. If you toss a toddler into the woods, there's a high probability it would not.

3) Humans and non-human animals are both animals. We just so happen to have a large prefrontal cortex which is responsible for our intelligence. But non-human animals are superior to us in other metric such as sight, hearing, and smelling depending on the species. It's the old saying of not judging a fish for it's intelligence by how well it can climb a tree.
But the fish who learns to keep his mouth closed is far smarter than the tree🙃

Consent isn't based on intelligence, it's based on an ability to make decisions and act according to one's own interests. If an animal is sexually mature and exhibits sexual behaviours towards you under its own volition (without coercion, training, etc), and continues to engage with you throughout the act while they still have the capacity to at any point choose not to, then as far as my moral compass is concerned, that is consent.

now, moral consent and legal consent are very often different, so don't expect to be able to defend your dog fucking in court by saying, "your honor, she humped against me while I was fucking her", but if you live your life by another man's definition of morality, whose life are you living exactly?

Thanks for all the info it is anxiety just wanted to ask people that actually know stuff I like how you people are actually straight forward to my views different now

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to demonstrate how consent would be like with a German Shepherd... They say GSD's are smart, as well as any other dog. But society still marks them down to being a "fur-child" or kid. Dogs and animals have different ways of communicating.
If a dog, like a German Shepherd wasn't into wanting you to do sexual things, they will really let you know, by the first low growl to a larger one, plus moving away. Pretty sure when someone I knew wanted to play with her, she was nearly yelping to get away. Another time, when a friend wanted to be with my other girl years ago. she was really not into it. Until after may be a couple of more meets.
Some I'm sure will say I trained my dogs to do that. But I'm lucky I can train them to potty outside or simple commands. I can't train them to have their own thoughts on who can play with them.

Thanks for all the info it’s not anxiety just wanted to ask people that actually know stuff I like how you people are actually straight forward to my views different now
Also, saw your report. It's all good. We welcome the ones that are genuinely asking. You're not in trouble.

But how wrong is doing non forceful zoo stuff like jerking off a horny dog. How wrong is it and I know you’ll say it’s not but people say dogs have the intelligence of toddlers so in my eyes that’s kinda wrong I just find my self wanting to do stuff but feeling it’s very wrong and felt i could ask I don’t think underage stuff is ok so if a dog is only that smart shouldn’t I not do it? Sorry for the shit post I’m drunk…
First please, do not read this like an attack, I'm just very passionate about this subject, as many here are.

This is a COMMON misconception of the actual science. This is where the news fucks up what the science actually said. Dogs have an estimated brain capacity of 260 unique words, the equivalency comparison to a human toddler is accurate, but only in the sense of processing that many words, it's only then ballooned out to sound like "Oh they are just toddlers".

Don't listen to people. Listen to science.

Beyond that simple look into brain function there are many other brain functions dogs also possess, that get conveniently left out when discussing zoo.

Such as the fact that dogs have the ability to feel and express complex emotions, such as Love, Guilt, Betrayal, etc. While they may only feel this for a brief moment, they understand it more than a toddler would, so there's the first nail.

Dogs understand the concept of sex for pleasure.

Example: My girl is next to me, and my boy is smacking me with his rope. One wants to play, but the second I start patting her butt, in a completely platonic way, she's turned and her tail is out of the way. She is NOT in heat, she isn't even close, as she's still lactating and feeding tiny huskies that her and my male made.

second nail

I speak in FULL, unmodified, and often human level intelligence sentences with my dogs. If i say "heel" my boy will look at you, like you're stupid. If i want him to "heel", it's "Come sit next to me buddy", and no, he's not responding to "come", he actually won't respond to MOST single word commands.

People teach one word commands because it's easier for PEOPLE, but if you raise a dog, and talk to it like a person, it will learn context, it will learn and understand the differences in words that may be somewhat similar. My boy understands the difference between "This will hurt you" and "This will kill you", because he response to me saying that, if he's doing something dangerous, is entirely different for each.

Third Nail

I could continue, I got a lot of nails, but I hope you see my point. You may feel like it's wrong, but a part of you is interested. You absolutely should not act on the whim of a drunken mind, but you should at least poke around a place like ZV, do some reading, and at least confirm whether or not you are into this.

Feeling wrong is both totally normal AND a product of our society imposing a general set of views, instead of recognizing the extended capabilities or differences in individual people and animals.

I really hope we can come to at least guide you to understanding that, at least for those of us who respect the animal's ability to choose, and consent, and be an active participant, it is most certainly not wrong.

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have, this is a safe space for people with genuine curiosity.

Last edited:
First please, do not read this like an attack, I'm just very passionate about this subject, as many here are.

This is a COMMON misconception of the actual science. This is where the news fucks up what the science actually said. Dogs have an estimated brain capacity of 260 unique words, the equivalency comparison to a human toddler is accurate, but only in the sense of processing that many words, it's only then ballooned out to sound like "Oh they are just toddlers".

Don't listen to people. Listen to science.

Beyond that simple look into brain function there are many other brain functions dogs also possess, that get conveniently left out when discussing zoo.

Such as the fact that dogs have the ability to feel and express complex emotions, such as Love, Guilt, Betrayal, etc. While they may only feel this for a brief moment, they understand it more than a toddler would, so there's the first nail.

Dogs understand the concept of sex for pleasure.

Example: My girl is next to me, and my boy is smacking me with his rope. One wants to play, but the second I start patting her butt, in a completely platonic way, she's turned and her tail is out of the way. She is NOT in heat, she isn't even close, as she's still lactating and feeding tiny huskies that her and my male made.

second nail

I speak in FULL, unmodified, and often human level intelligence sentences with my dogs. If i say "heel" my boy will look at you, like you're stupid. If i want him to "heel", it's "Come sit next to me buddy", and no, he's not responding to "come", he actually won't respond to MOST single word commands.

People teach one word commands because it's easier for PEOPLE, but if you raise a dog, and talk to it like a person, it will learn context, it will learn and understand the differences in words that may be somewhat similar. My boy understands the difference between "This will hurt you" and "This will kill you", because he response to me saying that, if he's doing something dangerous, is entirely different for each.

Third Nail

I could continue, I got a lot of nails, but I hope you see my point. You may feel like it's wrong, but a part of you is interested. You absolutely should not act on the whim of a drunken mind, but you should at least poke around a place like ZV, do some reading, and at least confirm whether or not you are into this.

Feeling wrong is both totally normal AND a product of our society imposing a general set of views, instead of recognizing the extended capabilities or differences in individual people and animals.

I really hope we can come to at least guide you to understanding that, at least for those of us who respect the animal's ability to choose, and consent, and be an active participant, it is most certainly not wrong.

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have, this is a safe space for people with genuine curiosity.
This is a really awesome response thank you so much yeah you educated me alot

One important opsec rules is do not drink and type. :D

Back