Dolphins

Do some searching using the search button. There are some interesting dolphin threads here. There is also a documentaries thread which I think has a dolphin video discussing the consent.
Do you believe an animal can consent to sex, a dog for example?

Do some searching using the search button. There are some interesting dolphin threads here. There is also a documentaries thread which I think has a dolphin video discussing the consent.
Do you believe an animal can consent to sex, a dog for example?
Yes I do believe dogs can consent to sex by body manners
for example pushing her back against u

Saw a lot of pictures of dolphin pussy in the zoovile forum
do people have sex with dolphins
if yes how would u know that they are providing consent
Dolphins have the 'red belly' effect which is pretty much a nonverbal way for them to consent they're really the best animal to fuck

We have a school (?) of dolphins who sometimes join us. They are supremely intelligent, verbal "people", and I understand they sometimes have sex for fun. Although they will playfully nudge us, after ten years of being in their water none of them have actually shown they want sex with us. I know it has happened with bottlenosed dolphins but ours have never actually asked.

I do, also, believe that some animals can give their consent.

Dolphins have the 'red belly' effect which is pretty much a nonverbal way for them to consent they're really the best animal to fuck
Wow. That is so incredibly sexy. So it is like they blush, but through their stomachs? Supremely sexy. I would love to make love to a female dolphin while stroking and kissing her flushed red tummy.

Attachments

• 8DAA.jpeg
    8DAA.jpeg
    114.3 KB · Views: 44
Back