Dolphiness.net

CetaceanLover23

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
A few years ago, my friend and I put together a website and forum called dolphiness. It's been largely inactive and I'd like to change that. If you could please visit the following link: www.dolphiness.net

It's a community for dolphin lovers like myself as well as countless others. And no it's in no way a competitor to Zooville. Please spread the word. I really want it to succeed.

Is it a zoo site? And also because the audience is very small, you can expect low activity.

Interesting site! I sea swim and I'm joined by our dolphins regularly, I am unaware of them actually coming on to me but I do love their company. I also saw six orcas while I was away at the weekend, but they were too far away to photograph or touch! I might well join your little community!

Well I get this when I open your website:
Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /index.html could not be found on this server.

I notice some photos and videos were originally made by a user named Dolph. What ever happened to them becuase it seems they had more then whats still public in terms of photos and videos.

Also just wondering if anyone has video of male sea lions ? Practically none out there to my knowledge

404 as well. I think I recall visiting this site once upon a time though. Seeing as this thread was made in 2021, I wouldn't be surprised if the site is simply dead by now.

Back