Dogs that share?

minifarm

Tourist
Wife and I have owned many female dogs in the past, but are currently dogless. Been thinking about getting a male dog to share my wife's pussy with. Are there better breeds of dogs that are fine with sharing a pussy? Or are there breeds that tend to get possessive with a pussy once they fuck it?

Wife and I have owned many female dogs in the past, but are currently dogless. Been thinking about getting a male dog to share my wife's pussy with. Are there better breeds of dogs that are fine with sharing a pussy? Or are there breeds that tend to get possessive with a pussy once they fuck it?
There isn't any one breed more possessive than another since every male dog is unique. Some "gentler" breeds like Goldens can be more possessive than a more "aggressive" breed like a Rottweiler or any of the mastiffs

So far, we have not met a dog breed that was specifically "possessive" of pussy. When we have "normal" sex (wife and hubby) our lab is keenly aware and tries to get some too, but he is never aggressive about it. But he definitely knows that pussy is ready and available and wants some action. None of the other dogs we have had relations with have been possessive of pussy either. At least none have tried to force hubby away from it as if it was theirs.

We were wanting to essentially have a 3 way between us. Both me and the dog fuck her, even trying double penetration. I understand the points being made by everyone. It is what we assumed was true (personality over breed). We were just hoping if there was a breed out there that has a good track record of sharing pussy, the Zoo community would know about it.

Unsure on other breeds or if suited to your area but I had two male husky’s with an ex girlfriend..

The two boys could share her with me and the three of us be in the room with no worries! Was surprised the first time she got to take them back to back and they were great the whole way through!

Both watched intently when i got to go for sloppy thirds and the older of the two even cleaned her up for all of us.

Honestly not sure if all husky’s would be so accommodating tbh, both very placid as is anyway.

Good luck! Keep us posted

I would have thought that this is entirely down to the personality of the dog. For example, some can get jealous when another person or pet gets attention.

If this is a concern then why not ensure that the dog doesn't witness any activity between you?
I love that I found this I actually think it will help in an issue I am have and didn't even see it. We have a lil dog who loves my husband and I thought was scared of me but her behavior if put to a pack ideal she thinks she sees herself lower then me witch would b a reason she wouldn't take food from me until I put it on the floor and walk away. So as I hate seeing her shy from me as I don't think she's scared this helps so much.

I love that I found this I actually think it will help in an issue I am have and didn't even see it. We have a lil dog who loves my husband and I thought was scared of me but her behavior if put to a pack ideal she thinks she sees herself lower then me witch would b a reason she wouldn't take food from me until I put it on the floor and walk away. So as I hate seeing her shy from me as I don't think she's scared this helps so much.
And a complete 180, I had two of the most placid pack oriented dogs (husky’s) who I never once seen become aggressive once while both regularly playing with us. Definitely just comes down to the specific dog you have and their personality!

Dogs are inherently pack animals. They will follow an alpha, when an alpha is not present one will often step up. so it’s a matter of how you train them

That’s not to say they won’t get jealous of the attention and throw a 2 year style temper tantrum and chew shit up

OK this all help cuz she is a super jealous dog hates if you give attention to anything but her. That's how I got her to play fetch she watched me give praise to another realized what she needed to do but won't play if there's no one else to fetch. Thank you guys so much I can step back look at things differently and know I can help her.

A
OK this all help cuz she is a super jealous dog hates if you give attention to anything but her. That's how I got her to play fetch she watched me give praise to another realized what she needed to do but won't play if there's no one else to fetch. Thank you guys so much I can step back look at things differently and know I can help her.
Also, get down to her level! I’ve always found that a big help with all dogs, they won’t be scared or threatened if you get down to their level to bond. On your haunches or lay down if necessary, they’ll show you instant changes I find!

A

Also, get down to her level! I’ve always found that a big help with all dogs, they won’t be scared or threatened if you get down to their level to bond. On your haunches or lay down if necessary, they’ll show you instant changes I find!
I layed on the floor and she comes to me and won't get off lol I was surprised she stayed by me for a whole movie and know she's not as hesitant when I walk in the house big change thx u again

That's awesome you have someone that wants to share this unique lifestyle you, that's the hard part. Finding a dog that will share you both is easy. As long as the dog is not possessive of food or toys or resource guarding you shouldn't have a issue. Good luck to you 3.

So far, we have not met a dog breed that was specifically "possessive" of pussy. When we have "normal" sex (wife and hubby) our lab is keenly aware and tries to get some too, but he is never aggressive about it. But he definitely knows that pussy is ready and available and wants some action. None of the other dogs we have had relations with have been possessive of pussy either. At least none have tried to force hubby away from it as if it was theirs.
That was the same with our lab/mix. They were always about getting love from us then taking care of my exwife. One of them was much more forward about what he wanted and when. He would put his nose at her knee. Very cute to watch. 🤗

There isn't any one breed more possessive than another since every male dog is unique. Some "gentler" breeds like Goldens can be more possessive than a more "aggressive" breed like a Rottweiler or any of the mastiffs
Apply that to humans… women like the bad boy more than the steady love interest… I know I’ll get killed for this. But, think sbout it.

Back