Dogs that aren't huge

StrangeGem

Lurker
I've been planning on getting a dog for a couple years. Having sex with them would be cool but just having a loving companion is just as fine. I am curious about smaller dogs as I am a fairly small person myself (5ft). Getting a german shepherd would be awesome as they are beautiful and pretty popular with zoos but I'm not sure if I could take such a large knot. Having a smaller or medium size dog would maybe be more practical. I am experienced in caring for dogs and I am pretty active I walk my current dog (miniature schnauzer) about 90 minutes a day plus play. I would prefer a dog that isnt super active, as I don't do things like go hiking all that often. Should I get a smaller breed dog or should I just work myself up to take larger animals.

i guess go look into low energy breeds if you're looking for not super active one.. the other part is up to you tbh, you can always try to stretch yourself out with toys. besides, the knot size doesn't matter much. it won't go in or out at full size.

Back