Dogs liking stank

Do you think a dog would want to have a go and get at your crotch for a licking if you neglected your hygiene down there and let the scent and nasty build up?
IMO yes. I'm sure they'd prefer natural scents, tases and pheromones. But I have no knowledge so I can only say this is anecdotal.

Do you think a dog would want to have a go and get at your crotch for a licking if you neglected your hygiene down there and let the scent and nasty build up?
It’s not so much that you want to be nasty. I am not sure what that means. I think what is good is to be natural. No lotions and artificial scents and things like that.

Be clean…in a natural way. That is my recommendation. A little natural body order and things like that is ok and fun. But don’t be ‘nasty’…lol

dogs are not people they do not care. be realistic here. in the wild they ran through mud and covered in blood maybe even a little poo from hunting, playing and rolling in stuff. they will have sex regardless and lick regardless.

dogs prefer natural scents so you just having a bath or shower is a turn on for a human but for a dog it not natural and they are turned off. spraying perfums and deoderants down there or using scented soaps are also a turn off for dogs. when you do not smell like you the natural you they are not interested. do some dogs care? yes i am sure they do. they are unique individuals but as a general rule thwy will not care that you havent showered in days weeks or months

dogs roll in dead and smell stuff and have no problem with it and you guys think they will care because you did not shower for a few days?

Back