Are you your dog's favorite person?

• Yes

Votes: 31 86.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters

SultryHellhound

Citizen of Zooville
Curious to see what responses are, I've seen stories of zoos bonded to their dogs but their dogs preferring someone else as their "favorite person"

There are a couple people my dog absolutely LOVES to get to see but I'm still narrowly his favorite.

This is a funny topic that makes me laugh. My two dogs are so different.
Ones loves everybody, he'll go say hi and want pets from anything that moves but the other....if you aren't me you can get fucked. Lol

Never met a dog that didn't gravitate towards me. I seem to be doggy magnet for most. It seems this way with most friendly, curious animals I encounter. Strangest was a friendly goose I met in a public park, other folks all around and this silly thing wouldn't leave me alone. If I had sat down it would have been content to hop right in my lap.I could have done just about anything I wished with it. First time I ever seen a goose behave like a love sick puppy.

My girl loves my entire family very deeply and is incredibly protective of us all, but she has a very high protective instinct when it comes to the kids.
She wont intervene if my play rough with another human like my brother but if you tryto get rough with one of the kids she will bite you, you do not want to make an akita work.

However she will not listen to anyone but me, she kind of listens to my mum or my sister if she feels like it but im the only one she ever listens to (a common akita trait).
This may not make me her favourite human, but having a dog that respects only one person and you are that person, it feels good man.

My girl wants to make me happy, she succeeds with ease.

I work 2 jobs but I am still her primary caretaker so I guess it's me, she is almost always waiting at the door for me in the morning when I get off my night shift

I am definitely her favorite person, but my dad comes in as a close second. She whines when he leaves to go somewhere or when she wants his attention.

Mi boyfrnds dogs … defs noo😂…. Nvr listen to me at all….yet a few others seem very muchly connected with meee… since we having sexy times🥰

Back