Doggy lipstick started it all!!!

So I’d thought I share then ask a question about ‘the’ seminal/foundational moment the light bulb went off in my head and totally rewrote my desires lines snd neurological pathways. I was 12 at an all boys sleep over when a guy called Peter G was in a bean bag and the family Doberman mounted his shoulders from the front and full presented what we all called his ‘lipstick’ - I’ve never seen anything hornier. Of course the dog’s overtures were rejected but I’ve often fantasied about Peter ( who was cute - let’s face it the dog had taste) hunkering down and give the dog a Blowie! While we all gather around and circle jerked. Well that was my moment - that was the moment I knew there was more to my desire than God or society or any one or thing intended. Sometimes I think it’s purely a lack of imagination on behalf of non-zoos to even picture the desire between all animals across species. Simply lazy unimaginative thinking. Do you have a seminal moment? <<DELETED>>

2. Do not include phone numbers / emails / KiK / Telegram / Wickr / any other IM names, links or chat invites in any section of the main site, including the personals section. Have members contact you through PM on the site instead.

You can then decide if you want to share those details with them. (Posting on their profile does not count as a private message.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back