Dog wanting sex around other people

Does your dog ever show signs they want sex with you while around others? How do you deal with it?
This is becoming another extremely common question. :D

Yes if my dog is horny enough, he will try to ask for sex or even mount me regardless of who is around.
So I keep my dog sufficiently satisfied.
If that happens though I just take him off me a couple of times until he understand that now is not the time. If anyone asks I joke around saying that he is extremely horny and that he will eventually get that under control.
I do not know what is all the fuss around this, it is a dog, dogs are horny, a dog mounting your leg does not automatically make you a zoophile in everyone's eyes.

If you want to prevent this from happening, keep your dog satisfied.
Some may suggest only ever using one room for sex with your dog or a specific piece of clothing or a specific blanket... and while that might work, it will never work 100% reliably especially not if your dog gets too horny like for example during the heat season. Just learn to tell people that your dog mounting your leg sometimes in not a big deal and he will eventually give up. That is all the explanation you should need.
If you need to support your explanation, you can say that ignoring a behavior by not rewarding it in any way is one of the methods used to discourage a behavior.

My sub had already taught her two boys that when she is wearing clothes, she is off-limits and when she is naked, she is available. Similarly, although it might sound a little cruel, she did not allow them free access to the main part of the house. They have their own room and free access to their own garden. If she lets them into the lounge, they know it is a special evening.

Her two are a Black Lab and a Border Collie, both very intelligent boys. She keeps them both very happily satisfied and, therefore, they tend not to get over-excited.

My own Border Collie has been similarly taught, although not quite to the degree hers have been.

Back