Dog Sick From Performing Anal Sex on Me (Male)

atriue

Tourist
I've been letting my male German Shepherd fuck me in the rear for a year or two now. It's been great for both of us and we worked up to it, but I'm worried that it might be affecting his health. He's always had a somewhat sensitive stomach (as do many GSDs). I've always kept him on a reasonable diet. He does well on the diet and has stable and normal bowel movements with it. After I started letting him have anal sex with me, He has started to have diarrhea. I've been monitoring it closely and it seems that the diarrhea is very closely correlated with letting him have anal sex with me. I'm not overly messy when I let him fuck me. I clean myself out pretty thoroughly. I'm worried that somehow my microbiome is just not agreeing with him and this is leading to the issues.

Any thoughts?

I've tried putting a condom on him a few times... but i just really haven't found a way to make a condom work.

Reset his digestive bacterial fauna with one day of fasting followed by one day of boiled rice with chicken meat and dog probiotic paste until he is ok. And the do what is said above.

have you tried laying off anal sex for a while (like a week or so) to be sure it's really the issue? i'm just spitballing, i don't have much experience with dogs with sensitive digestive systems...
Yeah, I've stopped it entirely and the problem goes away. Pretty sure it's the problem.

Reset his digestive bacterial fauna with one day of fasting followed by one day of boiled rice with chicken meat and dog probiotic paste until he is ok. And the do what is said above.
I do pumpkin, ground turkey, sweet potato and probiotics. Works well.

We often assume "We" are cleaner than we really are.
Most likely he's cleaned himself after an encounter with you, which has led to him ingesting bacteria.

Good chance of c diff. florastor works well IF you get it early. If it doesn’t get better or progresses he’s going to need antibiotics.

Good chance of c diff. florastor works well IF you get it early. If it doesn’t get better or progresses he’s going to need antibiotics.
Yeah. Unfortunately we've been through that process a few times now... He always gets better and I'm pretty sure it's the anal sex with me that's making the problem happen.

It's been about a month now since he got over being sick the last time. I haven't let him have any anal sex with me and the problem hasn't come back.

I obviously don't want him getting sick. I have sucked his dick many times since he got better and we both enjoy that. I might try using some female condoms on myself. I guess that could possibly work, but I've never tried that before.

He really likes fucking me, but I don't want to do it with him if it makes him sick.

Deep-throating his dick is really fun and I really enjoy it.

If the theory is some of your gut bacteria are consistently causing a problem, you may be able to reset yourself. Antibiotics can be bought on the internet without prescription....

That sounds like a more realistic theory, and it's independently testable.

You can make a decent lube with saline and starch if that is the problem.
That could work. For her the problem stopped after I switched to a higher quality lube (so I could use less of it) and I started wiping off the excess before letting her lick. Trying to wipe lube off a dog's dick doesn't sound great though. Saline and starch might be a better thing to try.

That could work. For her the problem stopped after I switched to a higher quality lube (so I could use less of it) and I started wiping off the excess before letting her lick. Trying to wipe lube off a dog's dick doesn't sound great though. Saline and starch might be a better thing to try.
What lubricants were you using?

What lubricants were you using?
A few different cheap ones, all water based. I was doing some research to see if there was a particular ingredient I should avoid but it got better before I found anything.

A few different cheap ones, all water based. I was doing some research to see if there was a particular ingredient I should avoid but it got better before I found anything.
I tend to use lubricants from Nasco as they are approved for veterinarian obstetrics.

It does sound like you and him aren't agreeing. it might be best to stop. with constant bouts of back and forth diarrhea, it can do some serious damage to the intestines and colon. diarrhea is irritating to the lining and because food and such is moving through the gut so fast, he is not absorbing what he needs and its wiping out his own microbiome. that takes time to replenish and can leave him vulnerable to other things.

It's best if you stop. i'm sure its not what you want to hear but considering the damage you could be doing to him, i think its the best option. if you both still have fun with other things, keep doing that. perhaps if he needs to release you can either purchase a toy for him or find a human female willing to help. with his sensitive gut, he does not need to be bred to a female dog. his sensitive gut was caused by poor breeding to being with, more dogs with the same problem ends up with dogs that have medication resistant issues and chronic problems.

All the talk about the dog destroying his microbiome is well, nonsense. Broad spectrum of a dogs microbiome is similar to humans, as we are both omnivores. We are both able to eat everything.

I have another theory: Stress. There are two sorts of stress: distress and eustress. Negative and positive. Maybe your dog gets really stressed when allowed to mate? When you relieve him with blowing or masturbating, do you take the control? In fact: grab his dick, so he doesn't need several trys until "job's done"? When he mounts you, does he need several attempts until succeeded? All potential things to build up stress.

Back