dog sex in kennel

Have you ever had sex with dogs in a kennel?

• yes, i had sex with dogs in a kennel

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • Not, I have not had sex with dogs in a kennel

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Not, but I'd love do it

Votes: 48 65.8%

• Total voters
I have had relationships with dogs in a kennel and more specifically an animal shelter. Of course it was done out of sight once it was closed to the public and I was there alone. it was still a big risk if ever a person returned to the shelter. For this reason, it was still very stressful and that's why I don't recommend it. But it was also very exciting to be able to discover several dogs and share pleasant moments with them without anyone suspecting anything.

I have had relationships with dogs in a kennel and more specifically an animal shelter. Of course it was done out of sight once it was closed to the public and I was there alone. it was still a big risk if ever a person returned to the shelter. For this reason, it was still very stressful and that's why I don't recommend it. But it was also very exciting to be able to discover several dogs and share pleasant moments with them without anyone suspecting anything.
did you mate with many dogs on that occasion?

kennels are wear dogs sleep and eat. it is their own space. sure its a fun activity sometimes for them or at least it should be but this is something that shouldn't be done in such a small space they call their own. the bigger kennels you find at a boarding place might be okay but still varies.

Yes! It was a open kennel where 3 males dog were kept together however I don't recommend it they got super aggressive and fought over who got to bred me first pretty scary experience but all 3 of them got their turn

Back