Dog Semen Alergic Reaction

animal6767

Zooville Settler
Please anyone I need information. I have a girlfriend that really wants to engage in Male Dog Love (dogsex) but she heard of a case in England that a woman died of a dog semen reaction. Needless to say that worries her. But my question is how can we safely check to see if she is allergic to dog semen? She really wants to try and it makes her so horney when i show her videos and pictures of women fucking male dogs, but she really wants to be sure she is knot (lol) allergic.We would appreciate all the information you can provide for us please. We Thank You All!! And hope to hear from you all very soon....PS: She is right here with me and wants me to tell you guys and gals that she wants to get started ASAP! that she just wants to be sure. She said if she is not allergic she will let me share pics and maybe videos of her progress. SO BELIEVE ME ALL INFO WILL BE APPRECIATEED.Thank You all once again.

Well, all I can think of is to just do a puncture test, just like your doctor would do when testing for alergy. Small skin puncture that is exposed to tested substance? Can't really think of any other way you could test any bad reaction to it prior..

Well, all I can think of is to just do a puncture test, just like your doctor would do when testing for alergy. Small skin puncture that is exposed to tested substance? Can't really think of any other way you could test any bad reaction to it prior..
Thank You

We will try on skin I don't want her mouth to swell up or something...lol....Thank You!
If not a Puncture test I'd treat it like the Universally edible test, Put it on the skin wait 5 minutes for a reaction, small taste test wait 5 minutes for a reaction, then a bigger taste test wait 5 minutes for a reaction.

I am not a medical professional in any way, it was just something taught to me when i was younger if I ever found myself in a situation where I had to find out if I would have a reaction. I've never had to test it because I would just risk it "allergic to shellfish? no idea" and then proceed to eat a plate of oysters.

If not a Puncture test I'd treat it like the Universally edible test, Put it on the skin wait 5 minutes for a reaction, small taste test wait 5 minutes for a reaction, then a bigger taste test wait 5 minutes for a reaction.

I am not a medical professional in any way, it was just something taught to me when i was younger if I ever found myself in a situation where I had to find out if I would have a reaction. I've never had to test it because I would just risk it "allergic to shellfish? no idea" and then proceed to eat a plate of oysters.
Thanks for your Honesty

Just some general info from someone with a lot of allergies including to most of our lovely furry friends. The most severe reactions will generally take place within seconds to around 15ish minutes after exposure, these are often the life threatening ones and if you don't have an epipen on hand the person can die within 15 minutes of the start of the reaction. Less severe, but still potentially dangerous, reactions can take place minutes to hours later and sometimes it takes a full day after exposure for symptoms to start and multiple reactions to the same exposure aren't unheard of. Exposure time and amount also makes a difference for example, one strawberry and I have no issues, 10 and I'm not feeling too good. Repeated exposure can make things worse or even cause someone to gain an allergy they didn't have before, rosewood and CA glue are perfect examples of things that do it a lot. It's not just semen that you have to worry about, dander, urine and saliva are also major sources of reactions to animals. To top all of that off, you don't have to be allergic to that thing to have a reaction from it, sometimes two unrelated things can combine and cause a reaction. A skin test for general dog allergies would be your safest bet for home but the only way to be 100% sure would be to do an allergy panel using blood, sadly they don't do that for animal semen, however a dander, saliva or urine allergy is a pretty good indicator someone would be allergic to the good stuff. From my understanding reason for the blood test is that the the blood test will catch things more reliably and have far fewer false positives or false negatives than doing a skin test. Allergy symptoms can be really weird too, blurred vision, feeling dizzy or light headed, brain fog, pain in odd places, and can even make you feel anxious or nervous out of nowhere and have been known to cause mood swings, rather unfun stomach related things, and that's just to name a few.

Please anyone I need information. I have a girlfriend that really wants to engage in Male Dog Love (dogsex) but she heard of a case in England that a woman died of a dog semen reaction. Needless to say that worries her. But my question is how can we safely check to see if she is allergic to dog semen? She really wants to try and it makes her so horney when i show her videos and pictures of women fucking male dogs, but she really wants to be sure she is knot (lol) allergic.We would appreciate all the information you can provide for us please. We Thank You All!! And hope to hear from you all very soon....PS: She is right here with me and wants me to tell you guys and gals that she wants to get started ASAP! that she just wants to be sure. She said if she is not allergic she will let me share pics and maybe videos of her progress. SO BELIEVE ME ALL INFO WILL BE APPRECIATEED.Thank You all once again.
SHE should see an allergist if this is legitimately HER question....if you must, cover yourself with the story that she's a new employee at a Breeder's who could get splashed. Most medical people are in it for the bread, not controversy.

We Thank You All for the comments. We really do appreciate all the support and ideas you have given us.....Thanks!

Back