Dog exclusive?

Anyone here dog exclusive? How do they compare?

They don't. The bulk of what we feel isn't physical, it's in our heads. If a person likes women, they will feel that women are "best", if they prefer bitches, then bitches will be "best", or mares are "best", etc, etc.

It's a meaningless question; I've been with women, bitches, sows, cows, and donkeys, though I've been exclusive with bitches for about 25 years. I think bitches are "best", but another can have a differing opinion that's entirely valid as it's purely dependent upon the individual's preferences.

Zoo-exlcusive people like animals more, so they will consider it better. And dog-exclusive people will prefer dogs. The question is incomprehensible.

It’s true, most exlcusive people won’t be exclusive from the beginning, it only develops afterwards, so you can write minimal comparisons about the differences.

I have never been attracted to people, I have always considered it repulsive, from the very beginning of my puberty I was attracted to the beauty of dogs, especially females. So I can’t help it, because I don’t know what other animals or humans are like. And I think the female dog is the best in the world, of course. :husky_happysmile: :gsd_happysmile:

Back