Dog condom

John D

Tourist
Hello,
my wife wants to try to have sex with a (male) dog but she want the dog wearing a condom. Maybe some day without it, but for the beginning she want it with a condom.

I am totally fine with it but idk how to put it on. If the dog hump her, he will insert his penis immediately (at least what I know). Is there a way to put it on and than let him hump her?

Hopefully you get what I mean, English isn’t my first language.

guess you can sit beside them and hold the condom in a position for the boy to go through it before entering her. tho i don't see it ending any other way but your wife ending up with a condom inside of her, it's not like they're made to fit a canine penis...

is there a reason why she wants that?

I do not understand how any amount of cum would be a problem for anyone. Even 150ml would not blow you up. You can try that with lube for example. What exactly is the problem with the 30ml of dog cum?

They are a different species which makes pregnancy not possible (at all ever). So that is not a reason. Allergy to dog semen could be a reason, but you would be risking exposure to it anyway since human condoms are not built for dogs, so that is not a good reason either.

They are a different species which makes pregnancy not possible (at all ever). So that is not a reason. Allergy to dog semen could be a reason, but you would be risking exposure to it anyway since human condoms are not built for dogs, so that is not a good reason either.
i mean, the obvious "reason" may very well be "i led her to believe it will be liters of cum with these totally-not-fake cum clips..."
this whole "too much" thing sounds all kinds of weird.

• Haha
Reactions: pes
At that point the dog would not hump anymore and you would be limited to dildogging.
Ah, I see the language barrier was the problem, I thought "to hump" means to carry or to fawn upon somebody and not the penetration itself.

So I talked to her and I have to admit that I got it wrong.
It’s not about the amount of cum, it’s about if she like the feeling of it when the dog cums. But since she is ok with my sperm I think this shouldn’t be a problem.

I do not own a vagina of my own. But can some women here share their experience of feeling the dog's cumshots? Does that even happen?

get a bigger and durable condom, unroll it completly, stick the end of it in, hold the ring of the condom and let him trust inside and slip the ring of the condom over the knot

Guys, its obviously the yuck factor. It's not complicated.

There is a video out there of a girl using a female condom. I think by the 3-4th time the condom was no longer being used lol.

You need to make her to understand that comdom is not needed,
I think you should start by inviting her here.

So I talked to her and I have to admit that I got it wrong.
It’s not about the amount of cum, it’s about if she like the feeling of it when the dog cums. But since she is ok with my sperm I think this shouldn’t be a problem.
If she hasn't tried it, how does she know that she won't like the feel of it?

I think the whole idea of putting a condom on a dog is just weird as well as impractical.

Reactions: pes
Back