Dog cant mount properly?

Hi! im stella (not real name), and i registered, pretty much just to ask this, me and my dog have been attempting things, but despite him being a very large dog, unless im on my back and on a square straw bale, he cant seem to get it in, when i can get him to mount me on the ground, he seems to always step to one side as if he doesnt know what to do and typically ends up missing, or he tries to put his front paws on the ground, and as a larger woman, it doesnt really work for me as i am not a slinky, he doesnt have any interest in licking or sniffing, so i dont think he really knows where my vagina is, but he was tied with my female dog before and even there he didnt quite know what he was doing, the first time he tried he came in her ear.. why she let him do this i have no idea, sometimes he even tries to mount/hump my head which, considering his breed (maremma/great pyrenese and yes i am on a farm ) it kinda hurts when he gives that a go, the other problem is when he does mount properly, he cant get in, its like hes too tall for me no matter how far i stick my butt in the air, he typically ends up screwing my butt-crack or the space between my stomach and my thigh, does anyone have any advice? i dont have anyone to help me, im on my own here and i need to be discreet due to neighbors and my parents, because while i am 18, i dont make enough on or off the farm to move out. but yeah im in need of advice on how to get this to work, whether its how to reach behind me or under myself to grab ahold of him and guide him or how to help him mount properly. thanks in advance and sorry for the long winded post!

How old is he? If he's younger than 2 years, he may not be ready.

I once had a boy that took a long time to get it right. Over a year, as I recall. Eventually, he was a pro who could slip it in on the first try. If he's confused about his role in all of this, it may resolve, or not. Patience. Sex with humans is an emotional hurdle for some dogs. If so, time and practice are your only friends.

Grab his sheath and give him some guidance. Put your head on the floor and use your dominant hand. If he's really interested in you, this should help a lot. You can also put your knees on something to get the height correct. If there is too much of an uncorrected height disparity, it may never work. You can also possibly try missionary. If you have a bed or couch near the correct height, this could be the answer. My guy never took to missionary. Missionary is very sexy, if he likes it.

Do not get him get off without his mounting you and making an effort. Dogs can get very lazy if you do all the work.

Your dog may not be into what you want. Keep that in mind.

Best of luck.

I once had a boy that took a long time to get it right. Over a year, as I recall. Eventually, he was a pro who could slip it in on the first try. If he's confused about his role in all of this, it may resolve, or not. Patience. Sex with humans is an emotional hurdle for some dogs. If so, time and practice are your only friends.

Grab his sheath and give him some guidance. Put your head on the floor and use your dominant hand. If he's really interested in you, this should help a lot. You can also put your knees on something to get the height correct. If there is too much of an uncorrected height disparity, it may never work. You can also possibly try missionary. If you have a bed or couch near the correct height, this could be the answer. My guy never took to missionary. Missionary is very sexy, if he likes it.

Do not get him get off without his mounting you and making an effort. Dogs can get very lazy if you do all the work.

Best of luck.
Hes really good at missionary, and he got that right off the hop without me showing him what to do, hes 4 years old now. if i lay on my back around him hes over me, especially if im on a straw bale ( which because hes an outdoor dog, his breed cannot be kept in the house due to their thick coat so everything takes place outside ) could he just prefer missionary? is that a thing with dogs?

Hes really good at missionary, and he got that right off the hop without me showing him what to do, hes 4 years old now. if i lay on my back around him hes over me, especially if im on a straw bale ( which because hes an outdoor dog, his breed cannot be kept in the house due to their thick coat so everything takes place outside ) could he just prefer missionary? is that a thing with dogs?
In my experience, missionary is hit or miss. Most dogs don't seem to care as long as they get to cum. If it's important to you, you may want to keep trying. I prefer missionary, as it's so personal. I tend to do what they like, though.

It's pretty common that male dogs don't have a clue exactly how to "aim." It's up to the bitch to move her vulva right, left, up, down, if she wants the male to get it in. This is the reflex of a bitch in standing heat - if you poke her in the rump, she will move her vulva toward your poker.
Here's a Dane with her landing approach lights on for sure! ;)
hottest bitch in heat

Best of luck. perfect info!!

Inspired by MoneyPenny, I made a small video edit to illustrate how to facilitate breeding with larger dogs:
Depending on the height difference, you might need quite a few additional inches.
Super hottt!! Thanks for sharing!!

Well from what i read he's still missing on how to do it but he keeps trying, which means he has interest. Maybe you should try to get a help with an object where you could place yourself on, like a chair or some furniture. Then it's about rotating your hips as well, bigger dogs usually hump and penetrates doing a upward angle so it's common that having a proper position may make them to fail as you should rotate as well your hips, sometimes in umconfy position until he's in, then you two adjust. That would work, and I'm interested in how your relationship with him is.

Wish you the best of lucks

I know your male will respond well if you look at his face when he mounts. I dont think you gotta stare but "Yes but slightly to the left" is harder to translate to dog than how much you beckon him with your eyes he already loves and likes seeing. Other tip is to decide how much him on top means to you if he has a hip or other issue. My longest dog relationship was with the best dog 10/10 dog ever small sidenote dumb as a coffee table. looked like one in winter too. also was neutered and just didnt do much when i would try for him to mount me. I realized eventually he thinks sex is something he does by lying down and spreading his legs and getting hard for me. Thereafter most every night id make a litttle bed for him to rest in and move around in because i rode him cowgirl style. Usually dangerous for a dog to be on their spines like that so I was always careful. His knot sure expanded and when I hit the rhythm of getting enough of him in and out for me and enough of me behind his knot hed start growing start pulsing in me as dogs do. You two might not figure it out right away ,especially if hes neutered this is important, but keep trying. Start every day you can bringing him a biscuit and blowjob in bed. maybe on saturdays you try to give a handy while rimming him. If doggystyle is part of your dream life Im sure you can get him to do it, just find something he dreams about humping, be that thing sometimes, and live zootastically

Back