Dog breed: blue heeler question!! Male and female dog

autumntime

Tourist
A question for a medium sized (no larger than 60 lbs.) dog breed,

Blue heeler mix

Would a female, 1yr old

Be able to accommodate a avg size male and penis?

She is not spayed, and wanting to penetrate her vaginal area

Is it possible, or how to ?

My first inclination would be that she's *PROBABLY* going to be too small - unless you're hung like a vienna sausage. Also, 1 year is probably a bit on the early side to be trying anything sexual with her - 18 months-2 years, or after her second heat, preferably the the second heat - is a much more reasonable timeline. First heat is extremely likely to be a case of "Uh, dad? Idunno what the hell is going on - everything feels weird, and what you're doing back there is scary!", while second heat she's much more likely to have a better understanding (as much as a dog can be said to HAVE an understanding at all) of the weird new sensations and urges that her being "ripe" will be putting her through.

My first inclination would be that she's *PROBABLY* going to be too small - unless you're hung like a vienna sausage. Also, 1 year is probably a bit on the early side to be trying anything sexual with her - 18 months-2 years, or after her second heat, preferably the the second heat - is a much more reasonable timeline. First heat is extremely likely to be a case of "Uh, dad? Idunno what the hell is going on - everything feels weird, and what you're doing back there is scary!", while second heat she's much more likely to have a better understanding (as much as a dog can be said to HAVE an understanding at all) of the weird new sensations and urges that her being "ripe" will be putting her through.
Interesting! However I've heard that the vaginas of dogs are typically too narrow to accommodate a human penis so it would be delightful if you'd enlighten me about this since I'm quite curious if that only applies to smaller breeds, if it's a general thing true to all dogs, or if it's untrue.

Interesting! However I've heard that the vaginas of dogs are typically too narrow to accommodate a human penis so it would be delightful if you'd enlighten me about this since I'm quite curious if that only applies to smaller breeds, if it's a general thing true to all dogs, or if it's untrue.
Only applies to smaller and sometimes medium sized breeds, larger breeds usually have no issues with the average human male.

if you havea small, short, thin penis you might be able to make it work however in general a dog should be at least 70lbs without being overweight, to attempt anything. 70lb minimum does not mean feed the dog until it weighs that. heelers should not be more than 50lbs, these are medium size dogs that need to be agile and quick, they are known to jump on top of cattle to herd them as well as duck between hooves to get them moving. a heeler over 50lbs is obese and does not meet the size requirements.

she is also too young. 1 year old is still a puppy. when dogs get their first and second heat it does not mean they are ready for birthing and mating. human children start puberty as young as 8 years old, they certainly aren't ready, its the same thing.

A question for a medium sized (no larger than 60 lbs.) dog breed,

Blue heeler mix

Would a female, 1yr old

Be able to accommodate a avg size male and penis?

She is not spayed, and wanting to penetrate her vaginal area

Is it possible, or how to ?
Someone I know has one, and they are not very big at all. I know it can vary depending on the parents of the dog, but they are right on the cusps of medium. Definitely on the smaller side of medium.

Having lived with several Heelers over the years, I can tell you that more-or less purebred females are in the 35-40 lb range on average. Those that I have known could not take much more than a finger. If she's a mix, all bets are off. It totally depends on what she is mixed with and which parent the size of "those" parts most closely resembles.

I agree, 1 year is too young. Wait a while.

Back