dog breed advice

I've been wanting to adopt a bitch and im looking for size and temperament advice. I want a breed that is on the calmer side. Im not the biggest guy in the world (just under 6'' but im thick about the size of a half dollar coin) so im looking for a dog that can take me completely in the vagina and at least 3/4ths of the way anally if she's receptive to it. What breed would you guys suggest?

I've been wanting to adopt a bitch and im looking for size and temperament advice. I want a breed that is on the calmer side. Im not the biggest guy in the world (just under 6'' but im thick about the size of a half dollar coin) so im looking for a dog that can take me completely in the vagina and at least 3/4ths of the way anally if she's receptive to it. What breed would you guys suggest?
Look a guide that is about having sex with specifically female dogs and has a suspicious paragraph:
WHAT ABOUT DOG SIZE?

In reality breed characteristics are inaccurate and can not be used to precisely tell what kind of temperament will your dog have. It very much depends on how you raise the dog. But obviously you should not pick hyperactive breeds like a border collie.
Generally dogs with wider hips are recommended for vaginal sex. And as the article says some minimal size is required. If you want to be completely sure, pick a breed that is obviously large.

But at the same time you should be choosing a dog based on your abilities and situation. A large dog requires much more money for vet care and food. More living space and depending on breed more activity. All issues that come with training, socialization, interaction, aggression... are more difficult to deal with the larger the dog is.

I suggest reading everything there is about female dogs in the how to section and prepare yourself for possible disappointment since females are more tricky.
Right after that I suggest going through the forum and looking for additional information. There is also a very useful Search button.

firstly, mandatory "don't get a dog just for sex"
start by looking at breeds that fit your lifestyle and living conditions to narrow who you're looking for and work from there

while "look for ones with wider hips" is a sound advice and a gal like that has a very good chance of fully taking you, the truth is that there just isn't a breed standard for genital size. it's individual. there can be a great dane too tight even in standing heat as much as there can be a border collie able to take you and then some outside of heat. i have a gsd/kangal mixed girl (who "should" have no problems taking me) and i bottom her out outside of heat and i'm very average in the tool department. she does love me going down on her tho.

firstly, mandatory "don't get a dog just for sex"
start by looking at breeds that fit your lifestyle and living conditions to narrow who you're looking for and work from there

cant agree more here. set your 'filter' on intact large breed female puppies/dogs and then TAKE YOUR TIME seeking out a good puppy or rescue that will be a faithfull friend and companion for you WITHOUT having sex with her. you need to find a dog that you can offer a forever home for and love protect and provide for, for the rest of her life. Assume that shell be no good for sex or that youll have to get her fixed eventually and go from there. make sure to select a GOOD dog - not the first one that you think your dick will fit in.

I've been looking for the same info recently, however my post didn't get as much attention as this one :)

Btw, can some1 pls clarify whole 'wider hips' situation ? Isn't the overall breed size more important, like post few examples or photos when there is clearly width matters more than, say weight\heigh of the girls with similar size.
p.s. What matters most when it comes to canine pussy, length or width - can any of this be stretched during regular fingering\trainings ?
Thanks !

I've been looking for the same info recently, however my post didn't get as much attention as this one :)

Btw, can some1 pls clarify whole 'wider hips' situation ? Isn't the overall breed size more important, like post few examples or photos when there is clearly width matters more than, say weight\heigh of the girls with similar size.
p.s. What matters most when it comes to canine pussy, length or width - can any of this be stretched during regular fingering\trainings ?
Thanks !
the reason they say wider hips i think is because the pelvic bone. The vaginal canal can be stretched but the bone is solid

Back