Does the dog's cock enlarge inside the woman?

InRuins

Tourist
After watching a few videos, it appears the dog's cock enlarges and the knot engorges once it is inside the vagina and he begins to fuck. I wonder if any woman out there, with this experience, can confirm what happens when she has been mounted by her dog. I saw a video where this appears to happen and after the big knot comes out the dog's cock was huge. To say the least listening to the woman moaning with pleasure and begging her dog to fuck her harder, which he had no problem doing, and hearing the sounds of his cock thrusting into her cum filled and soaked vagina was a complete turn on.

So it's when the dog gets inside of her that his cock and knot really get big? The sound of his cock splattering a woman's pussy wide open and drenched in his cum is so hot. The longest I've seen a dog fuck a woman is about 20 seconds though, at least the first time around, but they are a ferocious 20 seconds if she is laying at the right angle for him to do his work. Some women rest too high, they should be resting on their elbows and not arm raised, so the dog can get the right leverage. Because when they do the dogs with big cocks do some serious fucking.

Yes they start off flacid and get hard once they are inside and have enough stimulation on the knot to reach orgasm. A male dog reaches orgasm as soon as they achieve full erection. It doesnt take long.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many times can a dog fuck his mistress in a single sitting? I just saw a video where a dog fucked one woman three times, the third time he filled her up and just started cumming. He was still hard when he finished but exhausted, no doubt lol. Do any ladies out there care to comment on their personal experiences?

canine penis enlarging might very well be the main reason we get so many fetishists... also, literally everything you just asked is already covered in either "how to"s about dogs or in the stories section. but i get it, doing own research is so tedious.

I have images explaining exactly what happens. I hope you enjoy it! :D

View attachment 106984

View attachment 106983
Sorry but your source is inaccurate. The pointed tip of a dog's penis is more blood than tissue. That means that it is soft and could never force a cervix like that. He would, however, feel pain if it became jammed like that and he would pull until the pain was relieved by pulling out.

As an aside, it must be awe-inspiring for a woman to feel something enlarge so big and hard, and so rapidly inside of her wet vagina, and that big animal cock thrusting with only one natural intention, and then to feel hot rivers of cum shooting with rapid speed, filling her up instantly. Cumming the entire time inside of her, so much to the point that it oozes out of her pussy, even as he is fucking her. And then to have that big throbbing knot tie her in, stud to bitch. I get so aroused thinking about and watching it. My favorite is when that big stud stays inside of her, resting and feeling how good his big cock and throbbing knot feel deep inside of his bitch, releasing more cum as he throbs. Women who indulge in this primal world, you are my new carnal obsession. Thank You!

As an aside, it must be awe-inspiring for a woman to feel something enlarge so big and hard, and so rapidly inside of her wet vagina, and that big animal cock thrusting with only one natural intention, and then to feel hot rivers of cum shooting with rapid speed, filling her up instantly. Cumming the entire time inside of her, so much to the point that it oozes out of her pussy, even as he is fucking her. And then to have that big throbbing knot tie her in, stud to bitch. I get so aroused thinking about and watching it. My favorite is when that big stud stays inside of her, resting and feeling how good his big cock and throbbing knot feel deep inside of his bitch, releasing more cum as he throbs. Women who indulge in this primal world, you are my new carnal obsession. Thank You!

it feels like a very large, thick, thing is inflating inside. It feels extremely pleasurable and painful at the same time. The cum is so hot it fills you up very quick. It takes your breath away trying to take the pounding and knotting

Wow, thank you so much Pillar! That is so awesome, I wish nature had given us men that gift lol...I've been binge-watching women being bred with full pleasure by their primal mates. It is a new chapter for me for sure. xo
We do, but we go in when we are already erect

A dog has a bone in its penis to aide in penetrating a dogs vagina. He will hump until he feels the penetration then hump wildly to push the soft bulb of his knot on side where it swells quickly. This serves two purposes, to lock him to the female to deliver all of his sperm and create the seal where no sperm escapes complete bf the breeding process

it feels like a very large, thick, thing is inflating inside. It feels extremely pleasurable and painful at the same time. The cum is so hot it fills you up very quick. It takes your breath away trying to take the pounding and knotting
short but nice description. especially the painful part. This ist why I did it only once yet. Now I stop him before penetrating with his knot :/

According to recent MRI pic published of vaginal sex between humans, the female vagina elongates considerably during penetration. In the description above it stays same length. Its my belief the cervix cannot be penetrated but rather that the vagina extends to accomodate great length.

According to recent MRI pic published of vaginal sex between humans, the female vagina elongates considerably during penetration. In the description above it stays same length. Its my belief the cervix cannot be penetrated but rather that the vagina extends to accomodate great length.

This. I don't know why so many people think the cervix is being penetrated. :unsure: The vagina simply lengthens, and sometimes the shape of the penis itself helps it to enter and hook underneath/behind the ntrance cervix still inside the vaginal canal.

I can promise that true cervix penetration would be absolutely painful and a good way to get a nasty infection, if it were even physically possible

Back