Does Size Matter ?

Nimrodxfdl

Tourist
Hi everyone! I've been reading a lot of articles from the forum last few days and I'd like to know what kind of k9 I should be looking for in order to eliminate the chance where size of my lovestick (~6 inches both length and circumference) can be an issue. I'm a guy who interested in F dogs like Doberman or Dalmatian (sexyhot and elegant creatures ^_^ + short fur preferable). I have a rural house so there is lot of free space for walking\running\other activities with my future loved one. Also I'd like to know approximate price for vet and other med procedures as well as proper food and healthcare for suggested breed cause her wellbeing is a priority for me. I've heard that different k9 have different temper, what role it plays when it comes to... u know, 'fun' that we all actually love :)
Any info is highly appreciated, thanks in advance!

I'm not able to penetrate my 75 pounds lab girl any deeper than maybe 1-1/2 or 2 inches. In heat, her swollen cookie makes it look a bit deeper, but there doesn't seem to be much of a difference in space inside. I don't know if that's her muscle or her pelvic bone stopping me. She can accommodate to a 1-1/8" diameter toy between heats and up to 1-1/4" when in heat, and these already are a tight fit.

I've seen many videos of lab girls easily taking dicks, and they always make me indescribably jealous, as we can't reach that level of intimacy. Dalmatians are sexy without question, but of similar size as a lab. So to "eliminate the chance of an issue", I'd choose at least a Doberman, or even better a Rottie.

We found other ways to have fun: My girl loves dry humping, no matter if in heat or not. When she is horny, presenting and pressing her back into me, I "mount" her doggy style and rhythmically press my dick flat against her cookie from below, like the guy does with his fingers in that artificial insemination video:
https://www.zoovilleforum.net/threads/female-dog-orgasm.815/post-119401
Similar to the girl in the clip, she will soon start humping and having fun. Sometimes I let her continue until she is satisfied, sometimes I soon stop any stimulation, turn her around into missionary and again press my shaft against her cookie. After she has been teased doggy style, she will immediately restart humping in missionary. Her paws against my chest hurt a bit, but the look on her face is priceless!

Last edited:
I'm not able to penetrate my 75 pounds lab girl any deeper than maybe 1-1/2 or 2 inches. In heat, her swollen cookie makes it look a bit deeper, but there doesn't seem to be much of a difference in space inside. I don't know if that's her muscle or her pelvic bone stopping me. She can accommodate to a 1-1/8" diameter toy between heats and up to 1-1/4" when in heat, and these already are a tight fit.

I've seen many videos of lab girls easily taking dicks, and they always make me indescribably jealous, as we can't reach that level of intimacy. Dalmatians are sexy without question, but of similar size as a lab. So to "eliminate the chance of an issue", I'd choose at least a Doberman, or even better a Rottie.

We found other ways to have fun: My girl loves dry humping, no matter if in heat or not. When she is horny, presenting and pressing her back into me, I "mount" her doggy style and rhythmically press my dick flat against her cookie from below, like the guy does with his fingers in that artificial insemination video:
Similar to the girl in the clip, she will soon start humping and having fun. Sometimes I let her continue until she is satisfied, sometimes I soon stop any stimulation, turn her around into missionary and again press my shaft against her cookie. After she has been teased doggy style, she will immediately restart humping in missionary. Her paws against my chest hurt a bit, but the look on her face is priceless!
Thanks for sharing and advice regarding breed, much appreciated. Hope eventually you and your babe will reach the desired level of intimacy, maybe the right time just hasn't come yet :) I read that after f dog gives a birth there is a lot more 'space' for maneuvers. I personally don't like the idea of sharing my babe with some m dog, but her wellbeing and health is more important so I suppose it has to happen at some point. Btw, how thick are you ? Girth\circumference are more important than length afaik.

that sounds a lot like you're doing something wrong on your way in. only 1 or 2 inches deep would make her unable to breed with her own kind.

actually, when i think about it a bit more, the ring of muscle (the one they have to hold ties) is about 1 or 2 inches in so maybe that's your problem?

that sounds a lot like you're doing something wrong on your way in. only 1 or 2 inches deep would make her unable to breed with her own kind.

actually, when i think about it a bit more, the ring of muscle (the one they have to hold ties) is about 1 or 2 inches in so maybe that's your problem?

I don't think I'm doing something wrong, as she can take thin enough toys to their total length (about 6 inches) without any problem. Breeding with a male dog would depend on his girth (or force, maybe).
Being the ring muscle would make sense as the stretchability increases in heat, at least a small amount. On the other hand it feels quite fixed in place, I can't move the ring significantly up/down or sideways with my fingers, that's why I think it could also be the pelvic bone.

Back