Does sex change the way your dog acts around you?

It’s all in how you relate to your pup. He will take advantage of liberties you allow. If it’s under a certain dress, room setting or command, he will learn and adjust. If you give to his advances and allow him to control things, he will take the alpha role and be very forceful.

Just by nature, bonding with him sexually will make him more protective of his mate.

It’s all in how you relate to your pup. He will take advantage of liberties you allow. If it’s under a certain dress, room setting or command, he will learn and adjust. If you give to his advances and allow him to control things, he will take the alpha role and be very forceful.

Just by nature, bonding with him sexually will make him more protective of his mate.
Lol. Yes mine has learned to take advantage of certain liberties. That is a good way to put it.

I probably give in to much but, but for us that works just fine.

Do I think cooper has chnaged somewhat since we became active together yes I do. In some ways it is harder but in some ways its better. Its harder because he wants to be around me more and always comes to me if we are in the same room together and he is more what I would say sexually aware then he was before since I he never had sex before we were together. Other then being a little more sniffy in general he is still good around other people nothing you cant atest to a dog being a dog. The better parts are when we are alone together and not even jsut the sexual aspects but obv those are amaizng but some of the best tmes are just when we are cuddling together enjoying the night.

My dogs would act different in some ways after we started having sex. First, they now knew it was on the table, and they liked it as much as me. They also got more interested in my dick altogether. They started to like to lick me off and lick up my sperm.

We still wrestled and cuddled the same however.

I'm going to say no.. If I'm on all 4s with my bare butt, then yes, he was expecting to have sex. But if I was working in the garden, or doing anything and being on all 4s but wearing something, then he was acting normal. He knew when he was going to be able to have sex with us.

It's a matter of discipline.
You teach your dog that he may mount only when you ask for it, or "present" yourself to him.
Otherwise no.

Unruly dogs who hump legs and furniture are probably not horny, but frustrated.
Go out and DO stuff with them. The humping will cease.

I feel like sex has made me and my dog closer. Normally we're by each others side and just enjoy one another's company. He know how to get across to me what he wants and don't really act much differently then a "normal" dog in my opinion he's not super sexual unless he asks or I ask

Back